House owners can have a chance to make Arunachal Pradesh property tax payment in online with multiple payment options to clearly outstanding property tax…
The tax and excise department handles the issue of property tax for all the citizens of Arunachal Pradesh. So, if you have received your Arunachal pradesh property tax then you may served by the Arunachal Tax department itself.
Well, even though the property tax is annual based, sometimes we might forget the deadline or else cannot visit the branch of the Municipal office offline to make the payment.
Through this article, we will guide you through the instructions to make Arunachal property tax payment online. Before you get started, you will need address details, property tax number or ward number for finding your bill to pay.
Let us dive into the instructions on how you can make the Arunachal tax payment online itself.
Arunachal Pradesh Property Tax Payment
- Open the Itanagar Municipal Corporation portal from here www.imc.arunachal.gov.in
- Click on Property Tax option
- Enter your address, property tax number or ward number
- Click Search
- Select your property to find dues
- Click on Make Payment to pay via UPI, Credit/Debit or Net banking
- Once the payment made, you may redirect to payment confirmation page with acknowledgment number.
Can we pay Arunachal Pradesh property tax online at anytime?
Yes, you can make payment for your property tax in Arunachal pradesh from online using their website imc.arunachal.gov.in.
What is the Tax department of Arunachal pradesh?
The Tax department of Arunachal Pradesh is the organization by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh which deals with taxes of all types in the state.