Dadra and Nagar Haveli Property tax is the taxation levied on the property holders for payment of half-yearly to the Government of respective States and Union Territory. These tax amounts based on the type of land, type of construction, area of property and purpose property used.
Thus tax rate and calculation will highly differ from domestic property to commercial property which then used for the development of the surrounding. The Municipal Corporation of the Dadra and Nagar Haveli property tax payment made online through their official portal. Follow the instructions below to learn the process to make payment for your SMCDNH taxes.
Dadra and Nagar Haveli (UT) Property Tax Payment
Do follow the below given steps to pay your property tax for Dadra and Nagar Haveli Union Territory. Ensure to have your Property ID or Registered mobile number to fetch the Bill details for Property Tax payment.
- Visit the official website of Property Tax payment using https://smcdnh.in/
- Now from the Home page, click on Property Tax to view list of options
- Choose Pay Property Bill and wait for new page to load on screen
- Enter Property ID or Phone number to search your Tax records
- Verify your address and name along with Amount of Tax levied
- Click on Pay button to move to select the payment mode
- Once payment is processed, wait until Tax Bill generated.
What is the official portal for DNH house tax online payment?
You can make online payment for DNH house tax from their official portal smcdnh.in and pay with any online payment options.
Do we need a property tax number for DNH house tax payment?
No, you can find your property tax either with your registered mobile number or previous bills as well.