Do you know how to reset Odisha GPF account password and unblock your online account if blocked, just check here to reset and unblock your account, where this is applicable if you’re an existing working employee of Odisha and have availed features to check your General Provident Fund using the online portal.
Using the below process in case you have forgotten your password or have lost it, you can download Odisha GPF pay slip on resetting the account in online
How to Reset Odisha GPF Account Password
- Visit Odisha Accountant General website using its official website link agodisha.gov.in
- Tap on Get your GPF Statement from right side of page
- Select Forgot Password and let the page to load
- Press Yes if your are If you are a Odisha DDO User, otherwise for other user press No.
- If you are DDO User
- Enter your DDO Code
- Select Communciation Mode
- Provide Email or Mobile Number as per above selection
- If not a DDO User, you can do the following
- Enter your GPF Account Number, Date of Birth and tick on communication mode
- Type your Mobile number or email address used while registration
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on Submit button to verify your details
- A verification code sent to your Mobile Number or eMail Address
- Enter the code and your new password sent, which can thus to use to login to the Odisha GPF account page.
- Change the GPF account default password issued on reset instructions on login to Odisha online web portal for security reasons
Apart from the above password reset instructions, Odisha GPF login portal users may also face blocked account, so just check why it happens andhow to unlock the same as mentioned below.
If you have used your wrong password and attempts to login to Odisha GPF multiple times, then your account may block which needs an authentication to unblock again, and this is to prevent unknown users from accessing your details with your account number.
How to Unblock your General Provident Account
- Firstly, visit the Odisha Accountant General Website agodisha.gov.in
- Click on Get your GPF Statement and wait for page to get loaded
- Click on Unblock request from the bottom of page
- Enter your GPF account number, Date of birth in shown columns
- Click on Submit button after entering the Captcha Code
- That’s it, Your account will be unblocked, and you can follow how to login to Odisha GPF to get your GPF details.