Detailed guide about Maharashtra Sevaarth Mahakosh employee HRMS portal registration & login which allows to get all the pay details and employee information online for working and retired government officials…
Maharashtra government has brought sevaarth mahakosh online HRMS website to give service to its government employees, and there are lots of options that can be used by employees to access their personal details, payslip and more.
This mahakosh website is also available for retired employees through which they can access their pension details, and the term sevaarth is used to point to the employee corner page which is a web-based application to automate the operational activities of a department.
The whole sevaarth mahakosh website details are under the supervision of the Finance Department of Maharashtra. Here we bring you a detailed guide to access the Maharashtra Employee Salary Slip page, to view your latest Pay Slip and employee information, and make sure you get this step corrected followed for registration and login to Maharashtra employee HRMS portal.
How to Register to Maharashtra Employee Pay Slip
- Visit your near Head Office to get your registered to mahakosh website
- Provide your basic details as Name, Date of Birth as employee records to DDO officer
- As per your Department Code and Department ID other details will be checked
- Once department has activated your account, you can access Mahakosh website
- Default Password will be ifms123 for first time login
- Username is combination of Department Code, Name, Gender, Year of birth and followed by 01 or 02
How Does Maharashtra Employee Pay Slip Username Framed
The Username of Maharashtra Employee Pay Slip will not be sent by department to access the mahakosh sevaarth website, do follow these steps to frame your username by yourself to access the mahakosh website.
- Username: ABCDEFG0001, is the format of username that need to use as user ID
- where ABC – Department Code,
- DEF – First Letter of your Name, middle name and surname respectively
- G – Gender which is M for Male and F for Female
- 00 – Year of your birth
- 01 or 02 as per your details
How to Login to Maharashtra Employee Pay Slip
- Firstly visit to Maha Official website of Maharashtra Employee by using the URL mahakosh.gov.in
- Click on Sevaarth from left side Applications Menu in Personal Information
- You will be asked to Allow Pop up and a new page will be open, you may also login directly by using the URL https://sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in/login.jsp
- Enter your Username followed by Default Password ifms123
- Click on Login
- Now click on Change Default Password to set a New Password
- Get your password set and proceed next to visit your employee corner page
- That’s it, once your credentials verified, you will be allowed to access the Maharashtra employee pay slip Page to check your details.
- Can I download last year's Maharashtra Employee Pay Slip?
The Maharashtra Employees of government departments can access the mahakosh Sevaarth website with their user credentials, and as they have access to the Sevaarth Portal page in Mahakosh website, they can attempt to download payslip any number of times from their employee page.
- Forgot Username of Maharashtra Employee Pay Slip?
The username of Maharashtra Employee mahakosh website is unique for every employee which is formed using employee details, so you can use your Department Code, Name, gender and date of birth to frame your username and use it to access the mahakosh website employee page.
- Whom to contact for access issues in Maharashtra Employee Page?
The employees belonging to Maharashtra government must connect to their assigned DDO officer for any kind of issue, and they can visit their department account office to get DDO details and contact them to get any issues related to the mahakosh website solved.