Embarking on a home improvement project often means frequent trips to Lowe’s, and for many, the Lowe’s Advantage Card is the go-to financial companion. This credit card not only simplifies transactions but also unlocks exclusive benefits like special financing and discounts, making it a valuable asset for avid DIYers and homeowners alike.
From seasoned users maximizing rewards to first-timers navigating the world of credit, managing payments efficiently is key. In this concise guide, we’ll walk you through the straightforward process of Lowe’s credit card payments and login steps.But before that we will help you register for your Lowe’s credit card and explain the process of the credit card activation as well.
How to Register for Lowes Credit Card & Activation Process
Before you head into your array of shopping for home improvement, you need to get yourself registered with Lowes credit card as it not just offers credit for Lowe’s shopping but offers reward and more.
- Go to Lowe’s credit center from here https://www.lowes.com/l/Credit
- Select the credit card type, then under it click on Apply Now button
- In initial page, enter your SSN 4 digit code and your phone number, then click on Continue button
- Next you will be redirected to Synchrony account registration page and you will be asked to enter your personal information and then setup your account for Synchrony with username and password
- Once an account is registered and your credit card application will be sent for approval.
Also Read: Lowes Jobs Near Me
Lowe’s Credit Card By Synchrony Activation Process
You can always go to your Lowe’s credit center or Synchrony website to check the credit card status and once it is approved, you can continue to activate it as shown below.
- You can go to this link to activate your Synchrony credit card for Lowe’s from here https://consumercenter.mysynchrony.com/consumercenter/precardactivate_activation.do?subActionID=8006&external=Y&contentVal=6362,0800,3000&adobe_mc=MCMID%3D28904936751549436501067038750665843208%7CMCORGID%3D22602B6956FAB4777F000101%40AdobeOrg%7CTS%3D1600
- Enter your account number, 3 digit security code, Lat 4 Digit of SSN and date of birth
- Then click on Activate button and it will take few minutes then confirm that the credit card has been activated
Also Read: Carters Credit Card Login
How to Make Lowes Credit Card Payment With Login Process
As you already know Lowes credit cards are issued by Synchrony bank, then it means you would also need to understand the type of credit card you own by Lowes to be able to make the correct payment process as shown below.
We will be discussing the Lowes credit card payment into two steps i.e, first we will discuss how you can access your account and then discuss how you can make the payment.
Step 1 – Complete Synchrony/Lowes Credit Card Login
- Open the Synchrony Lowes credit card website from here https://lowes.syf.com/LowesMarketing/marketing/LowesLogin.jsp
- From the top right corner, click on Sign In and then under it click on Credit Card and then select credit card and click on it
- You will be redirected to their login page, where you have to enter your username and password
- Then click on Login button to access your Synchrony account to make Lowes credit card payment
Step 2 – Complete Synchrony/Lowes Credit Card Payment
As you are now logged into your account, then follow the exact steps below to complete your credit card payment.
- Under Accounts, click on Make A Payment button
- Select a credit card and click on Continue button
- Enter the payment amount, then click on Continue button
- Under Payment method, select your preferred added payment method and click on Continue
- Finally on next page click on Authorize Payment button and wait for payment to be completed
- Once your payment has been completed you will be redirected to Payment Confirmation for the selected credit card due and you can also view the payment made or print it or save as PDF as required.
Can I use my Lowe’s credit card anywhere?
The Lowe’s credit card is generally accepted only at Lowe’s stores and on the Lowe’s website. So, you will not be able to use Lowe’s credit card anywhere else apart from the Lowe’s stores and the Lowe’s website.
Lowe’s credit card customer care?
You can reach out to Synchrony customer care at 877-295-2080 for any help regarding Lowe’s credit card customer care because they provide the credit card.
Can I add multiple payment methods for Lowe’s credit card under Synchrony?
Yes, Synchrony allows you to add multiple payment methods that can be used when making a payment for any selected credit card dues.
Can I make a partial payment on my Synchrony credit card?
Yes, you can make a partial payment, but it’s essential to pay at least the minimum amount due to avoid late fees and potential negative impacts on your credit.