If you enjoy shopping for jewelry, especially at Kay Jewelers, then you might want to consider getting a Kay Jewelers credit card for your family and friends.
This Kay Jewelers credit card was launched for the sole purpose of being available and being used for shopping at their offline stores and their online website as well. But why use their credit card? Well simply because you get better offers, rewards and more importantly an exclusive credit card only to be used with them.
Now that you understand why, if you have already got yourself a Kay Jewelers credit card, then you would be interested in learning more on how to make the most of it. It means to be able to log in, complete payment, and understand the process to reset or retrieve user ID or password, which will all be discussed in the guide below.
Kay Jewelers Credit Card Login
So Kay Jewelers credit card is offered by Comenity Bank, and that is why we will be using their exclusive page for Kay Jewelers to complete the login.
- Open the Kay Jewelers credit card page on Comenity website from here https://c.comenity.net/ac/kay/public/home
- Under Welcome to Account Center, click on Sign In button
- Next under the Welcome Back section enter your username and password
- You can either check or keep uncheck for Remember me to save login details for future use
- Then simply click on Sign In button and complete the login
Please note that Kay Jewelers has an app for shopping but not an app for checking in for credit card accounts because it is powered by Comenity bank. While the Comenity bank only has a website webpage version for Kay Jewelers credit card account to be accessed from but not an app that is specially created for them.
Also Read: Carters Credit Card Login
Kay Jewelers Credit Card Payment
Now that you understand the login process for Kay Jewelers credit card through Comenity bank, then you can complete the login and follow the below steps to understand the simple process for making the credit card payment online.
- Go to Community bank Kay Jewelers homepage from here https://c.comenity.net/ac/kay/public/home
- Click on Sign In, enter your login details and click on Sign In to complete your account login
- Then go to My Accounts, under it select the Credit Card to make payment for
- After that click on Make A Payment and then enter the amount to pay
- Then select a payment method and click on continue button to make the payment for Kay Jewelers credit card dues
Read more: Chevron Credit Card Login
Kay Jewelers Credit Card Login ID / Forgot Password Reset
In case you are not able to login to your Kay Jewelers account which is set through Comenity bank, then you can follow the below steps to understand how to reset Login ID or Password for it.
- Open the Kay Jewelers credit card homepage by Comenity Bank from here https://c.comenity.net/ac/kay/public/home
- Click on Sign In button, it will redirect you to Welcome Back section for login
- Under it click on Forgot Username/ Password? Button
- Enter your account username or login id, zip code or postal code and select identification card to enter details and enter it
- Then click on Find My Account button and it will find your account, click on send password reset link
- An email will be sent to your registered email address with your Username or Login ID align with a link to reset your password
- Click on the link and reset your password to a new one by entering the new password and then re entering it under confirm new password section, then click on confirm to reset your password.
Kay Jewelers Credit Card Customer Service
In case if you have any issues and need to contact Kay Jewelers customer service then you need to reach out to Comenity Bank customer care at 1-888-868-0296 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788)