In the digital age, IndiaFirst Life Insurance, one of India’s leading insurance providers, has made managing your insurance policies online, easy and very convenient. By offering a user-friendly website that allows policyholders to manage their policies at their fingertips
This article will guide you through the process of making payments, accessing your payment history, and downloading premium receipt
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Payment Process
IndiaFirst Life Insurance, provides various services online Payment of Premium is one of them, here’s how you can do it:
- Open the webpage indiafirstlife.com/manage-policies/pay-premium to pay premium directly
- Provide the details like Policy Number > Date of Birth > Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Enter the Text Verification (like captcha) properly and Click on Continue.
- Verify Policy Name and Premium Due Date and Tap on Pay Now.
- Select suitable payment gateway and Proceed Payment.
Note: Remember, if you ever encounter difficulties during the online payment of IndiaFirst Life Insurance, don’t hesitate to reach out to IndiaFirst Life Insurance’s customer support for assistance.
How to Get IndiaFirst Life Payment History/Statement
To get a look at your Payment History / Statement of the Payments in IndiaFirst Life insurance online portal, you just have to follow the steps given below:
- Open the page https://www.indiafirstlife.com/payment-history
- Enter Policy Number and complete the Text Verification (like captcha).
- Tap on Get an OTP On Your Phone.
- Verify the OTP and you can download or view Payment History/Statement.
Download Premium Receipts of IndiaFirst Life Insurance
Downloading Premium receipts online is also a service offered by IndiaFirst Life Insurance and you can follow these below given steps to do that:
- Open IndiaFirstLife web page at https://www.indiafirstlife.com/download-premium-receipts to download premium receipts
- Enter Policy Number > Date of Birth > Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Verify Text Verification (like captcha) properly and Click on Send OTP.
- Verify the OTP and Click on Continue to download your premium payment receipt.
How long is India First Life Insurance’s grace period?
You get a grace period of 30 days for half-yearly premium modes and 15 days for monthly premium modes if you forget to pay a premium on your India First Life Plan. The grace period begins on the day that the premium is due.
When will India’s first life insurance customer service launch?
The India’s First life insurance call centre is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Saturday for their customers to providing customer care support.
How can I find out if my life insurance coverage is active?
You can find out the status of your current life insurance policy by calling the insurance company’s customer service line and providing the executive with your policy number. BY going to the branch that is closest to you: the insurers branch. Provide your policy number, and you will receive information on the coverage.
First Life Insurance of India secure?
With a 97.04% individual claim settlement ratio, India First Life Insurance guarantees a 100% authentic claim settlement.
If I terminate my life insurance coverage, would I receive a refund?
Within 30 days of buying a term life insurance policy, you may cancel it and receive a full refund from the insurance company. Furthermore, if you pay some of your premiums ahead of time and subsequently cancel your insurance, the company should refund your early pre payments.