Want to complete the dues of Your HDFC Credit Card payment within due date. Just check HDFC credit card bill payment through Net Banking, mobile banking, mobile app, NEFT, Bill desk, cash followed by through ATM…
There are various ways for HDFC Bank Credit Card payment to clear your monthly dues and avoid any interest charges. Customers can utilize the Online and Offline mode of HDFC Credit Card Bill payment process through Bill Desk, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, NEFT and more.
HDFC Card payment can also be processed through ATM Counter and Cheque. In this article we will let you know a different process that you can utilize as per your comfort to make HDFC Credit Card Payment online. These payments have to be done before the due date, as any delay in payment will leave extra charges on the total outstanding amount.
|Toll free number||1800 202 6161, 1860 267 6161|
HDFC Credit Card Payment through Net Banking
Here is the process which you can utilize and clear your HDFC Credit Card dues by logging into your HDFC Net Banking account. Make sure you have linked your HDFC Credit Card login payment to your online Banking account.
Visit official Site
Open the HDFC bank official website and Select Net Banking link through hdfcbank.com
Provide Customer ID and Password
Enter the Customer ID and then password to proceed
Select Credit Card
In Cards section choose the Credit Card and then choose your card
Click on Pay and choose outstanding amount
Tap on pay button and then select the outstanding amount to clear
Tap on savings account and then on account
Tap on your savings account and click on account to deduct amount
HDFC Card Payment through Mobile Banking
If you’re an HDFC customer, then you can make use of HDFC mobile banking facility to clear your dues. The Credit Card payment will be accepted through Mobile banking and will be reflected instantly in our H.D.F.C. CC account.
- Get the HDFC mobile banking loaded in your device
- Else use m.hdfcbank.com to visit the official page of HDFC
- Enter your customer ID and password to access your HDFC account
- Select Cards and then tap on your Credit Card to make payment
- Click on pay button and then select amount to be deducted from account
HDFC Credit Card Payment through Mobile Application
HDFC Bank brings mobile applications for ease of use by providing various services at their fingertips. Customer can get the Mobile Application installed to access these services
- Launch the HDFC mobile App in your Smartphone device
- Access the page with your login credentials of HDFC account
- Select ‘credit card’ from bottom menu and then click on Cards
- Tap on ‘Credit Card payment’ and select your preferred card
- Select the payment mode and click on Pay bill to precede payment
HDFC Card Payment through NEFT
Customers, who have HDFC Credit Card but don’t have an HDFC account, can make use of NEFT type to clear the bill. Here customers do require having their credit card IFSC code to make the payment.
- Visit your Bank Internet Banking page and access with your credentials
- Click on NEFT under the Payment type and click on Add Beneficiary
- Enter the HDFC Credit Card and then Beneficiary Name
- Provide The IFSC code along with other details as required
- Click on Add and then enter the payable Amount card
- Accept the Terms and click on Pay button to process the payment
HDFC Credit Card Payment through Bill Desk
Non HDFC Bank account holders having HDFC Credit Card can make use of BillDesk to pay their dues. Have the credit card handy while visiting the Bill desk to clear the outstanding dues.
- Visit the official website of HDFC Credit Card Bill Desk from your browser
- Enter the 16 digit HDFC Credit Card number along with Email ID
- Provide Amount to be paid and then chose the payment mode
- In the payment page, enter your credentials to make the payment
- Once successfully, the receipt for credit card payment generated
HDFC Card Payment through cash
Customers canvas the nearest HDFC Bank and carry their cash to make the card payment. In the payment desk, customers have to fill the Deposit slip and enter the credit card number along with the payable amount. The executive will take your cash and then update your HDFC Credit Card with the amount paid.
HDFC Credit Card Payment through ATM
Customers can directly pay their H.D.F.C. Credit Card payment from their nearest bank ATM. This can done if you have a current or savings account in HDFC to transfer your amount to HDFC Credit Card.
- Locate and visit the nearest HDFC ATM center
- Insert your credit card and then click on Bill Payment
- Enter the amount to pay and then click on proceed
- Select the Account to make payment and click on payment
- Payment will process and loaded to your Credit Card.
What is the interest on HDFC Credit Card Payment Delay?
The HDFC offers 45 days to update their credit card with the amount they have utilized and if this has delayed, an incurring interest of 3 percent will be levied on the total outstanding amount. These interests will be on a daily basis and will be related in your next billing cycle.
Can I make the minimum amount due to avoid interest on the HDFC Credit Card?
The Minimum amount due will only give you ample time to make your HDFC Credit Card payment due. The interest will be almost similar and the customer will be secure from getting their blocked due to non-payment of the due amount.
How soon HDFC Credit Card payment updated?
The payment processed form HDFC net Banking, mobile banking, bank branch will take around 5mins to 30 mins to update your HDFC Credit Card account. In choosing other bank methods to process the HDFC Credit Card payment, the amount will reflect within 2 working days.