Search EPDS Telangana for FSC status, Find Ration card transactions on ePOS or FSC Search. Raise Grievance online if any related to ePDS…
ePDS Telangana is an online software application known as Electronic Public Distribution System which eases the process of ration card management, allocation and seeding of Aadhaar data. This bring accountability about their services to every individual. This is with this official website to make it even easier to apply for different services.
The Government of Telangana along with the collaboration of Central Government has brought various schemes of 2023 for poor families and tried to bring efficient benefits through ration cards. The official website directly monitor by the civil supplies office and will update every notification for the state citizens.
|Name of the Service
|Brings efficiency in process of essential commodities distribution to below poverty line
|Toll Free Consumer Helpline
|180042500333 and 1967
|Grievance Addressal Online
The National Food security act 2013 after the formation of Telangana state has brought the ePDS TS online. It is to ensure they do manage the food security card in the state.
The Food Security Card does help poor families in the state by providing various facilities through State Government allocated regular funds. Every family who does have the ration card of Telangana state will get the benefits from the ePDS TS.
Here are some quick commodities that will be provided to every family who do have their own food security card.
Wheat, Rice, Pulses, Petrol and Lamp oil along with some regularity usable items of household provide every month to family. The essentials distributes based on the quantity of family members, as the Government introduced a plan to distribute funds in specific quantities to every individual of a family.
ePDS Telangana Ration Card
In the state of Telangana, Ration card divided in three different categories based on the income level of the family. This does bring the effect of distribution of essentials to the family based on agreed card type.
Above Poverty Line: The family who does have family income more than INR 1 lakh entitle to get white ration card. Based on these colors types the benefits will be provided in the ration shop.
Below Poverty Line: The family in the categories will provide with a pink ration card who does have their family income less than INR 1 lakh. The benefits of these card holders are very different from the above defined white ration card.
Antyodaya Families: The families who are needy and don’t have stable income sanctioned under Antyodaya families given pink ration card. These daily labor families will be provided extra benefits in the ration card with the details provided during registration.
ePDS Telangana Food Security Card
BPL and any benefits covered under TS ePDS scheme and families under category may given subsidized food grains through State Government. Based on the subsidized commodities the family will be provided the essentials every month.
The above poverty line benefits not benefited under TS ePDS scheme provided by the Government. They will not provide subsidized food grain facility, but may given privilege during emergency in hospital or in Government Offices.
Documents for Ration Card in ePDS
To get a ration card in Telangana state, the family should have got the below listed documents in hand.
- ePDS Telangana Ration Card application form
- Voter ID card of each family member
- Electricity bill or Gas Bill for residential proof
- Passport size photograph of family members
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar Card of each family member
How to Apply ePDS Telangana Ration Card
Let us first go through the process of applying for a ration card offline with the below provided detailed process. Follow this guide to get your ration card applied.
- Visit the nearest MeeSeva center or online ePDS Telangana
- Get the Ration Card Application form and start filling it with your details
- Fill every details as per your available government ID proofs
- Attach the all relevant documents with the application form
- Fix the photograph in application form at top right in box
- Verify the details filled and submit it in MeeSeva Center
- That’s it, Upon paying the application fees in MeeSeva center, the ePDS Telangana ration card may processed. Upon proper verification the Ration card issued to family.
Also read>>> Food Security Card
The individual who applied for ration card in Telangana state can use below given process for FSC application search
- Go to the ePDS Telangana official website with epds.telangana.gov.in
- Click on login option and then tap on FSC search option
- Tap on FSC application search and select the district from drop down
- Enter your application number and click on search button to fetch details
- That’s it, the Ration card details with exact updates and the information on the status of issue of ration card may clearly displayed on screen.
For any other details please visit https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/. You may submit feedback online using the feedback form at anytime.
ePDS Grievance Online
- Open ePDS Telangana grievance page http://nfsagrams.telangana.nic.in/Entrygrv.aspx
- Select the option if your have Ration card or Not (With this your grievance required will change)
- Enter your personal details
- Select District and Taluka
- Select Grievance Category and Grievance Subject
- Enter the Grievance description in maximum of 100 characters
- Upload relevant scanned document if available
- Enter Security Code and Click Submit
Also read>>> Dharani Portal
Can we register for SMS with ePDS Telangana?
The SMS alert may sent to the mobile phones from the official portal of Government of India. The beneficiary has to register their mobile number with the portal or by visiting their nearest ration shop.
Is there an ePDS Telangana mobile application?
The ePDS Telangana has brought the mobile application with name T Ration App in google play store. The individual has to get android mobile application which download from store and does try to access for online benefits.
Can I check ePDS Telangana Ration Card Status from a Ration shop?
The individual who have ePDS Telangana Ration card may visit the Ration Shop to check status by providing ration card number. The Ration card dealer will update you with status of card and if it is still live, the essentials supplied.
Why did my ePDS Telangana Ration Card Blocked?
The ration card provided to families in Telangana kept on hold, if beneficiary not taken their commodities within three months. If the time exceeds more than three months, the ePDS Telangana Ration card blocked by the FSC.
Will Above poverty line families get grins from ration Cards?
The families with the above poverty link mark may not given any benefits from the ration card. They will be nominally provided the ration card with fewer benefits. They will not be anywhere similar to the ration card provided to poverty line families.