Apply UP Ration card (यूपी राशन कार्ड) using applications of खाद्य एवं रसद विभाग portal. Check Uttar Pradesh FCS card status online and how to complain on यूपी राशन कार्ड grievances…
Uttar Pradesh Government has provided an official document to UP citizens based on their credit line. The Uttar Pradesh Ration Card is provided to everyone who is eligible to get the subsidized grains through the Public Distribution system under the scheme of the National Food Security Act.
There are different cards provided based on the total members of the family and their category to entitlement type of rationed goods. The concept of Food Security Card is to bring support to the economically backward and low-income group people by providing them grains and household items at every cheap subsidy rate.
Citizens of Uttar Pradesh can make use of this opportunity and get their liability ration for their support in livelihood.
|Scheme Name||UP Ration Card (यूपी राशन कार्ड)|
|Applicable for||Citizens of Uttar Pradesh to bring support for economically backward and low income group|
|Helpline Number||1967 / 14445|
|Toll Free Helpline||1800 1800 150|
|Official Web Portal||fcs.up.gov.in|
UP Ration Card List
The Ration Card name list UP divides into three types based on the poverty line. The subsidized and benefit of ration cards are different for defined under their poverty line.
APL Uttar Pradesh Ration Card: This type provides to the citizens considered above the poverty line. Anyone can apply for the APL and no income limit asked for this. The color code of this card is orange.
BPL Uttar Pradesh Ration Card: This type of यूपी राशन कार्ड issued to the people who consider below the poverty line. The colour of this card is red, and applicants should get their income limit certificate.
Antyodaya Uttar Pradesh Ration Card: This type provides to the poorest family which does not have a proper income limit. These cards are Yellow in color and may give high benefits under the scheme.
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
As a citizen of Uttar Pradesh state, you can anytime wish to open your account to avail yourself its benefits. Here is the process to apply for FCS UP Ration Card.
- Open UP portal at fcs.up.gov.in
Go the official website of Food and Logistics Department of Uttar Pradesh
- Click Download Forms (डाउनलोड फार्म)
Tap Download Form available on the Menu bar and then go to Application form links
- Select Rural (ग्रामीण क्षेत्र हेतु) or Urban (नगरीय क्षेत्र हेतु) Forms
Click Application with Rural or Urban area as per your applicable locality
- Duly Fill the application forms
Fill the Details in Application Form as per your government documents
- Attach the documents and Submit
Submit the Application form with attached documents to Office
- Get the acknowledgement
Get the acknowledged receipt at time of submission of Ration for future reference
- Check the status of Process and Get UP Ration card
That’s it, Uttar Pradesh Ration Card may processed. Upon verification, you may call upon to have a picture, which attached to your card. Once everything categorized, you will receive a Card to enjoy the benefits.
How to Check UP Ration Card Status Online
If you have applied for the card, then you can check your name in the list generates to ensure you are eligible to avail of benefits. Follow the steps and get to know the details.
- Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh FCS
- Now click on NFSA under the important Link area to explore nfsa.up.gov.in/Food/citizen/NFSASearch.aspx
- View the district-wise list and total ration as per beneficiary
- Click on the district name link and then select your town with the area
- Select the distributor link and wait for the list to load
- A list of Uttar Pradesh Ration Cards may display under that distributor, where you can check your details if available as per the alphabetic order. If you find your card in the list, then take a printout for your future reference.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
Here is a clear description, through which you will be sure enough about the eligibility and consider who can apply or not.
- BPL card Type: This card is Vienna to citizens below the poverty line and should have an annual income less than Rs 10,000.
- AP card Type: This card for citizens who have above poverty line and they annual income lay above Rs 10,000
- AAY Card Type: These cards given to individuals who don’t have a fixed income and who cannot provide income proof due to their unstable sources.
How to Add a New Member to the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card?
1. Go to the Foods and Civil Supply office department website of Uttar Pradesh
2. Click on the Ration card section
3. Click on the Addition of New member link provided.
4. Fill in the details of your new member as per the supporting document
5. Upload the same documents.
6. Submit the application and upon verification of documents, your card may add with a new member.
What is the minimum period to get a new Uttar Pradesh Ration Card?
As per the Govt official working and their verification, a minimum of 15 days is said to provide a new यूपी राशन कार्ड. In common the issue of the new UP Ration Card will take almost 1 month.
Does the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card need an application fee?
While submitting the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card new application form, one should make a payment of Rs 100 as the processing fees. Only upon paying the fees the application moved further and sent for verification.
How to Correct Details in Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
In case you see any missing details or wrong information printed in your Uttar Pradesh Ration Card, then you can raise a form to correct the details.
1. Visit the nearest supply office in your zone
2. Take the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Correct Form the office
3. Fill the details and provide government proof for correction
4. Submit the form with the attached document to the official
5. That’s it, Based on your supporting documents provided, the details of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card may edit and a new card with correct details may print.
Documents for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
Have a look at the documents which may use while you’re going to apply for UP Ration Card. Make sure your name is similar in all Government ID proof, else your card may not issued.
Aadhar card with full date of birth.
Mobile Number may link with Card.
Passport Size photo having all applicant in one frame.
Electricity Bill for communication address proof.
Income certification on current year.
Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST or OBC.
Bank Passbook first page print out.
Gas Connection details.
How to File Complaint for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
If you have a complaint regarding your UP Ration Card and want to report it directly to the officials, then make use of this online platform to raise your concern.
1. Go to the Food and Logistics Department of Uttar Pradesh state official website
2. Now click on Expressing complaint Online form home page to load
3. Tap Register Complaint and fill your steals in the loaded page
4. Provide your communication address with all details about your concerns
5. Click on the enter button and wait for your complaint to register
6. That’s it, Complaint through the portal submitted and based on your complaint type the respective official will reach out to you.
Can I get a ration with the Uttar Pradesh Pink Ration Card?
If you’re having a Pink Colour Ration card, then you’re above the poverty line. Thus you will not be able to get the ration at the subsidy rate but will be eligible to receive other benefits under the health scheme enabled for Ration Card holders.
What is Price of the Uttar Pradesh Ration?
If you possess an Uttar Pradesh Ration Card, then you will be eligible to get the ration as per the subsidy rate. Here are the rates which will apply when you buy the grains
Wheat Rs 2 per KG
Sugar Rs 13 per KG
RICE Rs 3 per KG
The rate of other household things will also be cheaper and will be below the MRP rate.
What if I don’t take a Ration from a Ration Card?
As per government records, the UP Ration Card holder should take regular ration from the ration shops. In failure to take the ratio for a continuous three months, the card will be put on hold and will not be considered to provide the benefits. Thus to have your Uttar Pradesh Ration Card active, one should take regular ration at the subsidized rate provided.
99Networks | Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | Scholarship- Fellowship | Model Paper 2023 | BoBiBanking | TNREGINET | iFHRMS | PSA Login | LIC Merchant | 25Penny | AKTU ERP | HRMS Odisha | PICME Login | KVB Net Banking | SSO Login | K2 Challan | SBI HRMS | Meesho Seller Login | IceGate Login | Indian Bank Net Banking | TMB Net Banking | TamilNilam | HRMS Login | BOI Net Banking | PFMS Login | FinAssam | SSO Rajasthan | KLR Login | MIS Full Form | KSFE Online Payment | HDFCNetBankingLogin | TNEB Login | PNB HRMS | NGO Full Form | eSalary Haryana | Kotak Customer Care Number | Pay Manager | eSampada | SSO ID | MCD Online | RESS | eKosh Online | e Sadhana | K2 Challan Generation | PSPCL HR | Indian Bank Login | Sevarth Mahakosh | TANGEDCO Login | NIOS Student Login | Paymanager Login | Internshala login | IFMIS Telangana | PNB Parivar | MPBSE MPOnline | ITBP Pay Slip | TNEB Reading Details | PPO Full Form | JK Pay Slip | PR Full Form | NSP Login | UAN Login | SBI ATM PIN Generation | Nadakacheri | EPF Balance Check Number Missed Call | TS e Challan | CISF Salary | UP Scholarship Login | SBI Complaint Status | DOP Full Form | EPDS Telangana | ePravesh MPOnline | Food Odisha Portal | Joint Declaration Form | Know Your UAN | Canara Bank Login | SBI Pension Seva Portal | UAN Card Download |