How to download or print PSPCL working employee pay slip in online to check the regular income, savings and deductions in every month, Find the steps to download the payslip from PSPCL HRMS login and also for how many months do you allow to get the previous salary slip…
PSPCL stands for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) and is located in Punjab and serves as the major line of Electricity distribution all over the state and regions connected to it, As such a big industrial output it is, there are a lot of people who work for the PSPCL as employees from different ranges as their jobs and positions vary, and in this article, we will go over the brief view of different employee payslip and the ways to access them.
As we all know that there are different positions and each position has a certain grade pay with a pay scale on new pay roll which is fixed to each one of them, and below you can see the PSPCL average salary ranges for the different positions that are available in their business.
- Junior Civil and Electrical Engineer – Grade Pay of Rs. 5350
- Clerks with a grade pay of RS. 3400
- Revenue Accountant & Divisional Superintendent Accounts with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400
- Grade 2 Electrician and Steno Typist with a Grade pay of Rs. 3400
- Internal Auditor with a Grade pay of Rs. 5350
- Accounts Officer of Grade pay of Rs. 5800
All the above posts are for people who are on roll at PSPCL, but the salary slip which the employees receive are obviously different which comes with benefits and deductions, So, at the end of the month or sometime you have to download the PSPCL pay slips and you can do so with new process as mentioned.
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has a different website from their official one where employees can login via their account details in order to check for their pay slips and salary slips for the month or any time duration available in the system, so do follow the below method.
PSCPL Pay Slip Login & Download Process
- Open the browser and go to the direct link https://pshr.pspcl.in in your browser
- Enter the Login ID and then the password,
- Click on the Login button
- This will give you access to your employee account at PSPCL
- Click on Payslip
- Select the month required
- Download / Save / Print the PSPCL pay slip for the month required from HRMS portal.
- Can I download PSPCL Pay slips for the last 6 months?
Yes, once you have logged into your account you can go to the payslips section and select the timeframe in which you want to download the payslips according to and click on the download button to get the p[ayslisp in PDF format.
- What if I lost my User ID for PSPCL Pay Slip?
Do not worry because even if you lose your User ID, it is still linked to your registered mobile number and you can follow our above guide to find the user id using your employee id and date of birth.