Do you know how to print or download your pension salary slip on login to SBI Internet banking, Just check the details and download pensioner payslip online and advantages of Pension slip…
we all know about the salary slips for a working employee, like that a pensioner will also gets pension slip which containing the details of Basic pension and dearness allowance along with other emoluments if any.
Here we can tell you the process of printing or downloading the Pension Slip or Pensioner Salary slip online through State Bank Internet Banking and this applicable for those pensioners who draw their retirement salary through State Bank of India only.
After Login SBI Net Banking, you can download the pension salary slip for the old/current month on the requirement, but the old month’s slip will generate on or after October 2006 only, and there is no limit to download or print the pension slip through SBI net banking login.
Let’s check the step by step process about how to download the Pension Slip from SBI Net Banking
SBI Pension Slip Download
Visit official website of SBI
Enter Username and Password
Fill your registered username and password to login to SBI netbanking
Visit the e-services
Go to the tab e-Services
Tap on pension slip and select Pension Account
Click Pension Slip, Your Account Numbers will be shown and choose Pension Account
Enter year and Month
Select Year from drop down menu and Choose Month
Tap on Submit and Download Pension Payslip
Click Submit, Your Pension Slip will be a downloaded instantaneously and ready to Print
The downloaded pension slip from SBI contains, Name, PPO (Pension Payment Order) number, Year, Month, Basic Pay, DA, Medical and other payment allowance details (Arrears, allowances) and income tax if any deducted will be shown indicating each clearly which was paid for that calendar month.
So, from anywhere on the web, a pensioner those who are getting the pension through any disbursing branch of State Bank of India can download and check the pension details through a login to SBI Internet banking.
The other way to get the pensioner pay slip is, approaching concerned State Bank of India pension servicing branch and request the dealing assistant for the required month pension slip.
Advantages of SBI Pension Slip
- The only source to know the Pensioner Salary with all item of incomes.
- Can avail the pension loan from any bank or from any registered non banking financial companies (NBFC).
- Have a idea and identify any discrepancies in the regular pension amount.
- A pension slip gives confidence to the pensioner after superannuation about, “that he will not retire from the life and want to continue any type best service”
- Will Plan the future months accordingly as per the incomes shown in the Pension Slip.
- Can provide a surety to their dear once through their incomes shown in pension pay slip.
- Even if lost Pension book, the pension slip shows all the details about Pension Payment Order (PPO) Number, so that, pension can easily track the details and approach concerned Pension Authority for other PPO as per the procedure PPO if possible
Downloading the pension slip in SBI branch or Internet banking or from post office (at any pension servicing source/branch) to know all the details of incomes, deductions and tax if any, so pension slip download is one of the major thing to feel like a working employee.