IDA Pay Scale for CWC revised as per IDA pay revision with effect from 01.01.2017, Find new IDA pay structure for Central Warehousing Corporation executive & Group C/D working employees, Check each table specified with new pay bands for each cadre working in board level & below board level officer along with non executives…
Central Warehousing Corporation is an PSU industry which is funded by Government of India to serve Public Warehouse Operators by offering Logistics services, and it was established in 1957 to provide support for diverse groups of clients and in current developing India, CWC holds a major rule.
Employees working under CWC are termed as Government employees and thus their pay scale is fully monitored by Government of India Policies, and employer serving the Agricultural products and other commodities aims to produce Warehouse for storage of Seeds, Manures, Fertilizers and Agricultural products, and thus, everyone serving through CWC has got a prestigious mark in their profile.
Central Warehousing Corporation Pay Scale
The Pay Scale of Board level and Below Board Level employees who fall under IDA in Central Warehousing Corporation have a Pay Scale as per their roles shown below, the salaries based on position are minimum salary per month which shown in CWC monthly salary slip and this may have varied with effect of 7th pay commission of India as well, and the employees serving CWC will have below stated benefits in their Pay Scale as per their group of working.
CWC IDA Pay Scales for Executive
|Pay Scale from 01.01.2017
Sr.PA & equiv.
|AM / SIO/ AE & Equivalent
|SAM & equivalent
|Manager / EE & equivalent
|AGM & equivalent
|DGM & equivalent
|Secy /CE & equivalent
CWC Pay Structure for Group C & D Employees from 01.01.2017
|Pay Scale (Rs)
|Peon/ Chowkidar / Frash/ Attendant/ Dak Messenger/ Safaiwala/ Lab Attendant/ Gardener/ Cook-cum-CDR/ Helper/ Elect. Khalasi
Chowkidar Gr.I/ Daftary / Sr. Safaiwala / DO
|Selection Grade Daftary / Selection
Grade DO/ Record Sorter etc.
Electrical – Mech. Operator
|Roneo Operator/Elect. Pump Operator/ Wireman-Cum-Pump Operator/ Sr. Record Sorter/ Ferro Printer/ Despatch Rider
WA-II/Lift Attendant/ Elect. Mistry/ Copy holder/ Hindi typist/Telex Operator/ Staff car driver/ Mech. Supr.
|Sr. Staff Car Driver
WA-I/ Jr. Stat. Asstt. / Comptist/ Steno- grapher / Hindi Steno/ D’Man Grade-II / Care Taker/ Receptionist etc.
|Jr. Technical Assistant
|Sectional Officer/ Sr. AC Operator
Asstt. / JS/ TA / Hindi Translator/ Cashier/ Personal Assistant/ Librarian
CWC Pay Scale Benefits
- Fitment benefits: 15% of Uniform Fitment benefit provides to employee on their Basic pay, which adds in the earning section.
- Increment: A uniform 3% increment calculated from Basic Pay is applicable on every employee per year.
- Stagnation Increment: The increment added to official based on their performance rating as Good or Above and this may done for every two years of time.
- Dearness Allowance: 100% DA neutralization given to all employees and this will be an increasing slot in Pay Scale, which changes as per DA policies.
- Perks and Allowance: Under different categories a maximum of 34% of basic pay calculated in Perks & Allowance which include Cafeteria, Leave Travel Allowance and such. Based on State employees serving the allowance does change in percentage.
- Special Allowance: Employee serving in Difficult and far flung areas added with a varying of 3% to 8% of Basic pay allowance in Salary.
- Employees serving in Andaman and Nicobar Island as well in Lakshadweep will have an added salary of 10% to 20% of basic Pay.
- House Rent Allowance: HRA for employee doses changes based on population of employee serving. This changes from 8% to 24% of Basic Pay as per the class designated area defined.
- Performance Related Pay: This is a separately issued benefit which is applicable to employees as per instruction on performance.
- Periodicity: Pay Commission of India released per every 10 years does changes and affect the employee salaries.
What is the Salary of a Junior Superintendent in CWC?
The basic Pay Scale of Junior Superintendent varies from 40,000 to 1,40,000 based on their group classified as per experience.
Is CWC a Government Job?
Central Warehousing Corporation is a public warehouse operator offering logistics service to different groups of organizations. The employees working under CWC termed as Government jobs. The intake done through PSU and under service of Government of India.
Can Anyone Apply for more than one position in Central Warehousing Corporation?
Based on the vacancies posted by CWC, eligible candidates can check the vacant post in CWC online portal. New Engineering Graduates can apply for any number of posts available as per their eligibility for vacant positions.
What is Self-Declaration in CWC?
Statement issued by CWC based on their determination and upon review of management system which specify they met the requirement as (ISO 14001) and review under stated as Self Declaration.