Now you can download CPS pay slip online using the online web portal, So if you are a retired employee of Tamilnadu State Government under Contributory Pension Scheme, then just take a print out of annual pay slips in online at any time with new process…
We all know that there exist different Pension schemes all across India and in Tamilnadu, the government released the CPS scheme in 2003, and CPS stands for Contributory Pension Scheme is a State Government-owned pension scheme and is very similar in method to any other scheme of such sort and all the money that is saved during the period can be retrieved at the end of retirement or during some special circumstance.
In this article, 99employee.com will be discussing how you can access Tamilnadu CPS official website in order to download and check your pay slips directly, and One of the main things you must consider is that the CPS registration number or the employee number allotted for CPS should be with you in order to continue this guide shown below
CPS Pay Slip Login
- Open your browser and then click on this Link to open the Tamilnadu CPS official website or else you can copy/paste this URL http://www.cps.tn.gov.in/public on your browser
- On the next page you can see there is a login box, “Subscriber Login” here you have enter your login credentials as asked
- CPS No: Here enter the CPS registration number, which is your Tamilnadu CPS user ID or login ID
- Date of Birth: Enter your date of birth in the format of DD/MM/YYYY
- Once these two fields are filled correctly then simply click ok the login button and now you will have access to the CPS pay slip official website.
In the above steps you have seen how you can log into the CPS official website and once you are on the homepage, from there follow the 99employee.com steps mentioned below in order to download payslip for a particular time frame.
CPS Pay Slip Download
- Open the Official website of CPS and from left sidebar, click on “Account Statement” option
- After that on the next page you will have to select the year slot from the given options
- Here you may select the Year required
- Click on Next
- On the next page you have to click on the submit button and then you will download the PDF for the said time frame directly.
Also Read>>> Tamilnadu Employee DA Rate
What is the meaning of Subscriber in terms of CPS pay Slip?
The Tamilnadu CPS scheme, has named its login users as subscribers to their scheme and you will receive a subscriber CPS number which you can use to login in along with your date of birth, and it does not have any certain meaning but simplifies that someone has subscribed to the CPS scheme.
Also Read: Tamilnadu GPF Slip Download
I don’t have a password for CPS pay slip?
You do not need a password in order to log into their official website and the only two requirements to log in as the CPS number and the date of birth of the employee.