Now Chandigarh police salary slip comes live in Sevarth login | Download or print police pay slip online for February 2024 pay details with simple process as defined…
While the Chandigarh police is always on its toes to provide its citizens with security and better care, the organization also aims to provide the working police with their salaries, increments and promotions to provide them further assistance.
If you are one of those salaried chandigarh police officers who may be either Inspector, Constable or even traffic police can be able to access their police salary slip right from their official employee portal.
The state employee police portal digitized to provide their employees with all benefits from the online portal which prominently includes new notifications and Chandigarh police salary slip that can download using the employee number.
What is Sevaarth Chandigarh?
Most of the police employees would already know that Sevaarth is the portal. They can login to their employee account and look into their financial statements such as Chandigarh pay slip, PF and more.
Though the Chandigarh police created a separate employee portal, but the platform Sevaarth is all in one centralized database portal. You can find more information such as employee personal information, their payroll details that include taxes, salary, EPFO and more.
This software is not just available for one state such as Chandigarh but also used for other states as well.
You can follow the instructions below which shows you how to download Chandigarh police salary slip using their official employee portal. They have introduced a new page by the name E-Salary which allows you to extract your monthly pay slip.
Chandigarh Police Salary Slip Download
- Open the chandigarh police portal official page at http://chandigarhpolice.gov.in/employee-portal.html
- Click on the Employee Portal
- Under drop-down select E-salary Link to open e Sevarth page online
- Enter your username and password
- Provide captcha question and click on the login
- From the left sidebar, click on Salary Slip
- Select the month and year
- Click on the download option which will open the salary slip in PDF on the new page
- You can now save the Chandigarh police salary in PDF format.
If you are unable to access your Chandigarh police Sevaarth account. Just follow the below instructions that will help you resolve this issue.
Can i download Sevaarth chandigarh police payslip directly?
As we already discussed, Chandigarh has its own police online portal for employee self-service. But this does not include the option to download Sevarth salary slip online. In order to provide them with a proper platform through which they can get the payslip, through Sevaarth platform launched.
What is Chandigarh Police constable salary?
This might an upstart question for everyone who wants to join the Chandigarh police as a constable and to know what salary they would receive. The basic salary of the constable can range depending on the experience. In general, a newly joined constable paid anywhere between INR 15,000 to 18,000 as basic pay.
Chandigarh Sevaarth Account Forgot Password Reset
- Open the Sevaarth official login page http://admser.chd.nic.in/sevaempb/app/Login/ and click on can’t access your account option
- In the next page, you need to enter your employee code, mobile number
- Enter the captcha image shown and click on the submit button
- Now you will receive an OTP on your mobile, once you enter this you can now reset Chandigarh sevarth password.
How to join Chandigarh police recruitment?
It might be a good option for Chandigarh citizens to join the police agency. In order to do so you would need to participate in the police recruitment drive for the year. So, you can visit Chandigarh police recruitment webpage from chandigarhpolice.gov.in/law-rules-regulations.html and find out vacant positions that you can apply for.
May i download Chandigarh Police GPF statement?
GPF or general provide fund is a type of provide fund scheme which followed in Chandigarh. All the Chandigarh police officers from level 1 to level 7 get a portion of basic salary deducts and available to check-in GPF statement from the Sevaarth account.