Now West Bengal GPF Portal registration made very easy after the online process introduced, check the simple steps and password reset process for the WB GPF portal to be accessed from employee’s hands…
West Bengal General Provident Fund can access through the online service and employees who avail of these benefits can easily get their updated GPF statement online, and this has made a convenient way to get the updated statement and let the employee know about the West Bengal GPF directly.
The work to walk to office reduces, and the GPF account updated every month despite being update per year in past days. So get an updated statement with entre details and as well raise your concern through online forum to make sure you have your money saved in the correct way.
West Bengal GPF Portal Registration
To access online West Bengal GPF or to reset password, the individual needs to submit their details and get themselves register with West Bengal GPF account.
- Here get your Employee ID, Dept Code, Employee Name, and Date of birth
- Get the Mobile number along with updated employee details
- Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with these details
- Once the email received, your account may activate and sent for registration with the requested details.
West Bengal GPF has got a unique password for their subscriber which use to access the General Provident Fund page. Here 99employee.com provides the detailed steps, which will guide you to reset your password successfully.
West Bengal GPF Portal Password Reset
- Visit the online Principal Accountant General website at cag.gov.in/ae/west-Bengal in your browser to open the page
- Online services > GPF > GPF Subscriber Login
- Click Forgot password link provided on the right side
- Here select your Series code from the drop-down menu
- Ent your GPF number along with the date of both in the below column
- Click on Submit button after entering the security code from the box
- Enter the OTP received to your Mobile number in the requested box and enter the Password twice
- Confirm the same to submit
That’s it, West Bengal GPF password for your account reset and access the GF account using these new passwords. Make sure you remember your mobile number to get the OTP SMS to it.
Can I set the West Bengal GPF Password as an Account Number?
The password for the West Bengal GPF account may set as per your requirement. Advised to have a password for WB GPF that does not include your mobile number, account number. With this , your employee details which must hard enough to decode by an unknown person.
Does West Bengal GPF link Mobile Number changes?
Yes, it is your responsibility to get the new mobile number update with the West Bengal GPF account. As this make you access the account without any issue and as well to reset password online. Use the register email ID to send your new mobile number and update online.
Is date of birth mandatory for West Bengal GPF Account Access?
Yes, the date of birth registered with the employee details as per records need to use to access West Bengal GPF Account. The combination of Date of birth, account number, and Password will let you access WB GPF account.