Do register to Odisha GPF account access in online with new registration process mentioned to login to the web portal and to find the new credit and debit transactions and also to check all the interest accrued as on date and to find any anomaly’s…
The General Provident Fund of Odisha Government employees managed under the department of Odisha Accountants General. This is a benefit plan for every permanent Government employee to secure their life even after retirement.
Employees need themselves to get marked for Odisha during the time of new joining on recruitment by following a fully paperwork process and allotted a GPF (General Provident Fund) account number, and with one can register themselves in online to access Odisha employee GPF Slip for credits, debits and full functional statement in online.
The process of General Provident Fund is now online and to access the portal, employees must register themselves using the below registration process, so do follow these steps and make sure you have entered your Account number and mobile number correctly.
Registration Process to Odisha Online GPF Account Access
- Firstly, visit the ODISHA Accountant General website using agodisha.gov.in link
- Select Get your GPF Statement from right side of page
- Click on New registration to open Registration window in new tab
- Enter your GPF Account Number and Date of Birth as mentioned
- Enter your Mobile number followed by Email ID
- Fill your PAN card Number
- Provide Captcha Code shown in the box
- Submit the Details filled
- An SMS verification code sent to your registered mobile number for security
- Enter the SMS code sent to mobile for confirmation
- Click on Verify button
Wih this above simple process, you may now register with Odisha GPF Accountant General web portal. After that you can use it with the password sent to your registered mobile number.