Login to Vadodara Municipal Corporation web portal and pay property tax dues online, Check the tax paid, due for payment, current tax, and measurement details on the page…
The property tax is a must to be paid by every owner or occupier of the property, and this is a defined sum of the amount of property tax levied on every residential or commercial property, which in turn spend on their own development. The municipal corporation of Vadodara city has come with its official website which helps everyone to know their details online along with detailed amounts.
Thus Vadodara Municipal Corporation Property Tax can be accessed online as well by visiting the nearest municipal office to get the stamped receipt. By any means, citizens are asked to make the dues cleared and support local municipalities in development.
Here is the detailed process to let you know how to make the Vadodara Municipal Corporation Property Tax online using the official website.
Vadodara Municipal Corporation Property Tax Online Payment
- Visit the official web portal vmc.gov.in
- Hover to Online Services
- Click Online Payment Services under Virtual Civic Centers Services
- Hover to Pay Property Tax Online > Click Property Tax (A New page will be loaded with the options to payment)
- Enter your Census Number (If not known, you can search the same by selecting the following options)
- Search By Owner
- Search by Occupier
- Click on the Search button
- The details information will be shown below with due bill
- Scroll down the page and verify the payment amount ( If wish to pay advance tax, just click Pay Advance Tax under epayment)
- Select the mode of payment
- Debit / Credit Card
- Net Banking / Wallet / Bharat QR / UPI
- Click on the Pay button
- That’s it, Vadodara Municipal Corporation tax for your respective property will now be paid, and the same will be updated in municipal corporation with giving you an update with your receipt number.
The Vadodara Municipal Corporation Tax is for the citizens of Vadodara having their residential or commercial properties, and here are the details are given below to know your Census number.
How to Get Vadodara Municipal Corporation Property Tax Census Number
- Visit the Vadodara Municipal Corporation Official website
- Now select the Pay Property Tax Online from Online Services
- Click on Search by Owner or Search by Occupier to get your details
- The detail of your property tax will be displayed on the screen
- That’s it, Here Vadodara Municipal Corporation house tax details will be clear to the citizens and thus they can anytime their detailed information for paying their due amounts.
The amount for the Vadodara Municipal Corporation Tax will be seen in the Online Payment page, and the citizen will be shown the due amount due with details of their respective address. The same amount needs to be paid to the Vadodara Municipal Corporation Tax using this site.
The citizens are asked to make their payment of house tax before the due date defined, in case of delay the citizens will be levied with extra penalty, and thus tax amount can be paid any time but timely making the payment will give extra benefits
The tax amount is calculated based on the growth in the surroundings which is directly proportional to the annual lease rate, and thus the interest rate defined by the local municipality will be applied to property based on their dimensions to sum the total year tax.