Snapchat is a well-known social networking site where users may exchange movies and photographs with their friends? The distinguishing aspect of Snapchat is that shared content disappears after a brief time, typically within 24 hours.
Snapchat’s “Snap” function, which enables users to shoot images or record videos that may be altered with filters, text, stickers, and drawings, is its most well-known feature.
A user’s “Story,” which is a collection of edited snaps viewable to all of their friends, can be added to or distributed to specific pals.
How to Turn Off Shutter Sound on Snapchat
It’s usual to want to turn off the camera sound on Snapchat, whether it’s to not disturb others or to take pictures in a quiet environment.
- Locate the Volume button on your device, which is typically on the right side.
- When the volume is at its lowest level, depress the volume button.
- Another choice is to slightly lower the level and then, when the bell icon appears on the screen, tap it.
Turn off Shutter Sound Snapchat Camera
- Launch the built-in camera application.
- On the “Settings” tab,
- Click Turn Off and press “Shutter sound”
Can I disable the camera sound in Snapchat?
Depending on your device and its settings, Snapchat may not allow you to turn off the camera sound. You might be able to turn off the camera sound on some Android devices by going into the system settings.
Snapchat’s camera sound cannot be turned off on iOS devices due to constraints put in place to protect user privacy and prevent misuse.
Using Do Not Disturb Mode, Disable the Snapchat Camera Sound
- When you switch on DND Mode (Do Not Disturb)
- Your phone enters total silent mode.
- Now, the camera sound won’t play when you take a selfie on Snapchat.
Even this, Snapchat does not let you disable the camera sound. However, there are numerous ways to disable the Snapchat shutter sound on an iPhone or Android.