Any individual with a purpose of leisure or business traveling to one or more Schengen Countries should get Travel insurance for Schengen VISA, where applicants who are in visit to these countries must be sure and have valid travel medical insurance, which can cover any expenses due to medical reason, urgent medical emergency, dealt, hospital treatment or any.
The Travel insurance taken must be valid in all territory of Member States and should cover a total of EUR 30,000 at present .
You can get multiple quotes to get Travel insurance for Schengen and if you’re having an active General Insurance, then you apply for Schengen Travel insurance as an Add-on. Usually holiday makers get a different travel insurance plan for the number of days they are on visit.
These are some major points that Schengen Travel Insurance will be covering during the time of your visit to Member States territories. Travel insurance will cover this list of points and benefits you in all ways.
Inclusions of Schengen Visa Travel Insurances
- Medical emergency due to accident or illness while travelling
- Repatriation of Remains
- In case of minor need to visit their country
- If Trip is cancelled without your fault
- Accidental Demise, disability or injury
- In case of any international funeral expenditures
- Luggage or personal belonging damage
- If baggage is delayed for 12 hours, then basic clothing and essentials to be provided
- If your connection flight between trip has missed
- If you’re robbed and left unknown without currency
- Bad weather might cause your trip to delay
- Pregnancy related expenditure in case if any
Travel Insurance for Schengen Visa in India
As stated earlier, there are multiple insurance service providers whose quotes are available as per your holiday or business plan, and based on your requirements and days of visit the premium plan will be activated with giving you entire benefits during visit to Schengen member states.
- In case of individual suffering from Asthma or have diagnosed with it recently, then insurer will not avail medical benefits if any
- Previous health issue will not be availed in insurance plan
- Taking part in Bike stunts, skydiving, aqua sport and such will not be under surveillance of your insurer list
- In case of any war or such kind of activity, your insurer will directly refuse to provide the cover
- Suicide attempt by yourself by any mean will not be added in insurance cover
All the above are some points that need to be noted before applying for the Schengen Visa Travel Insurance plan, and below are some customer generated generated queries, please do check.
It is unknown that what is going to happen and thus traveling to Member states will always recommend you have a better insurance cover.it will help you financially if you have come across any kind of causality or loss in international boundaries.
If your flight was delayed due to bad weather, then your Travel Insurance for Schengen Visa will come in picture, and the charges for very next available flight will covered under insurance cover