Do you want to check PNB credit card offers and rewards for your prompt bill payment, just login to your Punjab National Bank portal & find credit card charges, limit, reward points, statement, check the due date of generated bill and balance for the transaction…
Punjab National Bank provides a separate web portal pnbcard.in for PNB credit card portal registration by any customer who are using PNB credit card and having savings account of any bank.
PNB customers requested not to share their login credentials with anyone and do place registered mobile numbers with them during time of Login. Lets us check the requirements for Punjab National Bank credit card login for going to accessing the web page.
Here are steps which guide you to login to Punjab National Bank credit card. Check your respective information. Customers can also register themselves with options provide on Login screen or even get the forgotten username or password accordingly.
PNB Credit Card Login
- Launch your browser and hit the URL pnbcard.in and let the PNB card login page loaded fully
- Enter username followed by password in shown column
- Fill Captcha code as shown in above box
- Click on Submit button to proceed
- Your credentials may verify and respective PNB Credit Card account pages loads in the same tab.
- Find the required tab and do the required activity for below
- PNB credit card payment
- Get the statements
- Find PNB rewards
- How to Check Punjab National Bank Credit Card Balance on Mobile?
Get the PNB App installs on your smartphone and use your login credentials to access the account. Select the credit card tab from options and view the outstanding and balance amount listed.
- What is PNB Credit Card Enquiry Number?
If you have paid the credit card balance or had multiple failed attempts, then customer can directly call PNB credit card customer service toll free number 1800 180 2345 for enquiry. Login credentials and outstanding balance questions may ask during this call.
- How can I reset PNB Credit Card Forgotten Password?
Customers can use the Forgot Password link from the credit card login page to reset their password. Where credit card number, Expire Date, card name, Date of birth should pass to reset PNB credit card password.