Do check the steps involved to complete the SPARK user registration for individual users to get login for Kerala employee HRMS portal to manage Employee Self Services…
SPARK is abbreviated as Service and Payroll Administrative Repository for Kerala which is a comprehensive employee management information system, and Kerala State government has brought e-Service book accessible to all employees allowing to view and download salary slip, check allowances and total employment details.
The online registration facility for employees is available which provides them with individual credentials to access the Kerala Employee Spark Website, and a permanent employee number will be assigned to every employee during their registration which acts as their User ID for login.
This PEN is assigned to both permanent and temporary employees to access their HRMS details from Spark website, where each employee is aligned to a DDO who must update either basic details or also for any correction in them.
Here we will come across the process to register with Kerala Employee Spark Website using your PEN number and registration details with DDOs, Make sure you follow these basic steps and get yourself registered with Kerala Employee Spark Website.
How to Register with Kerala Employee Spark Website
- Visit to Kerala Employee Spark Website through its spark.gov.in
- Click Login Spark
- Hover to Not Registered a user yet, Register Now, which is below Login option
- Enter your PEN number followed by your Name as Employee records (Service book)
- Provide your Date of birth, Aadhaar Card number, mobile number and Email ID
- Now enter Password of characters between 8 to 15 in two columns
- Click on Generate OTP to receive one-time password to mobile number, as well to your registered email address
- Click Verify to verify the generated OTP
- Click on Submit button once you enter the OTP
- Your account will now be activated with PEN number entered and thus can be used to login to Kerala Employee Spark Website using the login credentials registry.
To get login access to your professional details from Kerala Employee Spark HRMS or ESS portal using your unique credentials, do follow these steps which are shown below.
How to Login to Kerala Employee Spark Website
- Visit spark.gov.in
- Click Login Spark
- Enter your permanent employee number followed by Password
- Enter the Characters as shown in white box below password column
- Click on Sign In button to get your details verified
- As verified, you will be taken to SPARK Employee page containing your professional employment details
- Once your PEN number and password are matched you will be allowed access to Kerala Employee Spark Website employee page.
Mobile number which is to be linked to your Kerala Employee Spark Website need to update by Department assigned DDO, and Once the DDO has re-registered the new mobile number your account will be linked with same and any further password or SMS will be sent to your new mobile number.
No, you cannot download the payslip if you have not registered your account for Kerala Spark Employee.
No, as permanent employee number allocated by DDO to an employee associated with Kerala State government can’t be changed again, and PEN number will be given to both permanent and temporary employees to access their Pay and Allowance details from Kerala Employee Spark Website.