Make the perfect use of i icon on Apple Watch present for pairing it with iPhone simply. Just check about i icon, where it is located and simple guide for How to use it to pair and Unpair followed by the case if icon not showing…
The I icon on the Apple Watch is located on the home screen of the device. It is a small, circular icon that displays the letter I and serves as a representation of the Settings feature. i Icon on Apple watch look like ⓘ.
A key component of the Apple Watch’s user interface is the I icon. It serves as a focal point for easy access to several settings, program and features. It’s important to comprehend the I icon if you want to make the most of your Apple Watch’s features and advantages. This article’s objective is to give a thorough review of the Apple Watch’s I icon, where we use it and practical tips for using it.
I Icon on Apple Watch
- The I icon on the Apple Watch is a representation of the “Settings” icon, which serves as a central hub for all settings, watch apps, and features.
- The purpose of the I icon is to provide quick and easy access to various settings, such as pairing to your iPhone.
- The I icon is displayed on the Apple Watch’s home screen and can be easily accessed by tapping on it.
- The main purpose of the I Icon on your Apple watch is to pairing it with your iPhone. You can pair, unpair and Re-pair your Apple watch with your iPhone simply by clicking on it.
- It is used as shortcut for pairing settings on your Apple watch.
Also Read >>> Apple Watch Activation Lock
Where is the i Icon on Apple Watch
You can find the “i” icon on both apple watch and as well as on watch app of your iPhone. To find this icon just follow the below steps :
- Wear your unpaired Apple Watch on your wrist
- You should see a i icon at the right bottom of the home screen
- Through this icon, you can start pairing process with your iPhone.
- You can Pair, unpair or Repair your Apple watch through this “i” icon
i Icon on Watch App of your iPhone
- Launch Watch App on your iPhone
- Click on the My Watches option
- Tap on All Watches option which present at top of screen
- Select the watch that you want to pair with your iPhone
- There you will get i icon
Also Read >>> How to Restart Apple Watch
How to use the I Icon on Apple Watch
Here i icon stands for information. i icon not only used for pairing purpose but can also access information of app or feature. By clicking on the i icon, you will get information and settings page of that particular app.
Now talking mainly on pairing purpose of your Apple Watch, we can use “i” icon to pair, unpair or Re-pair your apple watch with your iPhone. Let us discuss the way to use i icon in different cases mentioned above.
Pair Apple Watch through i Icon
For pairing Apple watch you must control your watch as well as Watch app of your iPhone. To pair your Apple watch just follow this simple steps :
- Put on unpaired Apple Watch
Wear your Unpaired Apple Watch on your wrist
- Open watch app and tap on start pairing
Launch watch app on your iPhone and click on Start pairing
- Select Set up for myself and click on pair Apple watch manually
Choose Set up for myself option and then Tap on Pair Apple Watch manually option
- Tap on i icon
Click on the “i” icon on Apple Watch present at bottom right of the screen
- Note your Watch name and 6 digit code
You will get 6 digit code and watch name on your Apple watch screen
- Click name and provide 6 digit code on Watch app
Tap corresponding name in the list on watch app and Enter the 6 digit code on watch app to pair
- Set up all settings and requirements to your apple watch
Finally set up all your settings and requirements that you want to with your Apple watch after successful pairing.
Unpair Apple Watch through i Icon
- Unlock your Apple watch and go to Settings
- Tap on General option
- Scroll down and select Reset option from the menu
- Click on Erase All Content and settings option to perform Factory reset
- Open Watch app on your iPhone and Tap on My Watches option
- Click on All watches option present at top of the screen
- Select the watch that you want to unpair
- Tap on i icon present right to the watch that you selected
- Select Unpair Apple Watch option present bottom of the screen
- Confirm it again by clicking on unpair@watchname Apple watch option.
Also Read >>> Apple Watch Water Lock
What to do if i Icon not showing on Apple Watch
Don’t panic if i icon is not showing on home screen of the Apple watch to perform pairing or unpairing. It is the most common problem facing by most of the Apple watch users. There are mainly two reasons for it that already your Apple watch is paired with your iPhone or you are using both devices at a time.
Nothing to worry you just Unpair Apple watch manually by following the above process that we mentioned already. You can do it through Watch app as well as through your Apple watch.
Also Read >>> Apple Watch Storage Full
In conclusion, the I icon on the Apple Watch is a vital aspect of the device’s user interface that provides quick access to various settings, apps and features. Not only for pairing your Apple watch with iPhone.
Main purpose of i icon is providing more information and settings of that particular app or feature. Also learnt Understanding how to use the I Icon effectively will help you to maximize the capabilities and benefits of your Apple Watch.
- What is the I Icon on Apple Watch?
The I Icon on Apple Watch is a representation of the “Settings” icon, which serves as a central hub for all settings, apps, and features. It provides quick and easy access to various and settings, such as notifications, sound, battery, and display.
- How do I access the I Icon on my Apple Watch?
To access the I Icon on your Apple Watch, simply tap on it from the home screen.
- What does the I Icon on my Apple Watch allow me to do?
The I Icon on the Apple Watch provides access to various settings and features, such as notifications, sound, battery, and display. You can use it to customize your Apple Watch, including turning on and off certain features, adjusting settings, and accessing apps.
- Can I rearrange the settings and apps in the I Icon on my Apple Watch?
Yes, you can customize the I Icon display to suit your needs and preferences by changing the order in which the settings and apps appear.
- How can I use the I Icon on my Apple Watch more efficiently?
To use the I Icon effectively, it's important to become familiar with the different settings and features available and to understand how to use them. You can also customize the I Icon display to suit your needs and preferences.
- Can I access my favorite apps directly from the I Icon on my Apple Watch?
Yes, the I Icon provides quick access to your favorite apps, allowing you to quickly launch them directly from the home screen.
- What should I do if I have trouble using the I Icon on my Apple Watch?
If you are having trouble using the I Icon on your Apple Watch, you can check the Apple support website for troubleshooting guides and tips. You can also contact Apple Support directly for further assistance.