This online portal HPPSC login is basically useful to successfully coordinate all the public service job recruitments that go in the Himachal Pradesh and through HPPSC students of different specializations can find one online portal to register and apply for their selected job posting to later apply for different screening, written and face to face interviews.
Himachal Pradesh is an esteemed and growing part of our Nation with wider interest in public service sector jobs which has paved the way for the education ministry to come up with the HPPSC platform.
HPPSC stands for Himachal Pradesh public service commission which is a separate organization that is responsible for organizing all activities related to public service examination, job posting, recruitment and many more.
So if you have already created your account at hppsconline.hp.gov.in/HPPSC/ApplicantRegistration/Home/Login and wish to access the Himachal pradesh public service commission online portal to check the job posting to apply for the test then you can go through the below instructions.
- Visit HPPSC Official login webpage from hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppscoafs/login.aspx
- Enter your username and password to continue
- Once the details are filled then simply click on the submit button and now you will be logged into your HPPSC account.
Why to use HPPSC Online Portal
After your login to your account you will be able to access different features from this portal and some of the important ones would apply for a job and more. So, before we continue forward let us take a peak at what this HPPSC online platform has to offer for people.
- Receive press release and notifications for any update on new job posting, recruitments going on and more information that can help job seekers
- Apply online for any of the job posting or requirements that you find for Himachal pradesh through their HPPSC advertisement/ notification section
- Examination Status: Once you apply online then you will be able to view your exam application status, the next steps on different types of tests such as screening, written, face to face interview and more
- Syllabus & Mock Test: You can find your exam related syllabus on their HPPSC portal for further learning and at the same time mock tests are available that will help you to perfect your exam
- Results: On the same portal you will be able to view your exam results
Also Read: e Salary HP Slip
HPSSC Login Password Reset
Worried that you’ve lost your account due to forgetting your password? Do not because if you’ve lost or forgotten your password then you can simply follow the steps below to retrieve it.
- Open the HPPSC login portal from this given link hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppscoafs/login.aspx
- Click on the option forgot password and this will redirect you to their password retrieve page
- First enter your username and then click on the submit button
- Then once you click on the submit button you will receive your password on your registered email address
- Once you login to your new account you can reset your password and this you can get a hold of your HPPSC account password!
In this way you will be able to use the Himachal Pradesh public service commission platform to login and reset your password as well.