Encumbrance Certificate Kerala provides complete information about the property details. Check how to get EC status and print Kerala EC acknowledgment…
If you want to sell or buy a home then one of the important documents to look for is Encumbrance certificate. This certificate is government certified that gives the property or land certificate whether it has any debt from previous loan, money, mortgage or any legal issues as well.
So, anyone across Kerala would surely want to receive the land Encumbrance certificate commonly known as EC as short form. But before everything the land owner or the property owner has to apply for the certificate and make it available to share with any potential buyers.
In this article, we will guide you through a detailed step-by-step process on how you can submit your Kerala EC certificate online, then check your acknowledgment and status at the end as well.
If you are from Kerala and have the property that you want to get EC certified, then you can follow the exact steps that are shown below to submit your Kerala EC online.
Encumbrance Certificate Kerala
- Open the Kerala Encumbrance portal from here keralaregistration.gov.in
- Under homepage, Click on Certificates
- Tap on Encumbrance Certificate
- Click on Submit Application for EC option from drop down, and it will open Kerala EC filling window
- Fill all the required details as asked on the screen
- Click on Save/Update button
- Fill the property details and again click on Save/Update button under this section
- Lastly, under the search period, you need to enter the timeline and owner details
- Click on Calculate Fee option to continue
- Tick the checkbox and make the payment for the fees calculated, which will make your application complete
How to Print Kerala Encumbrance Certificate Acknowledgement
Well if you’ve closed the link after making your Kerala EC payment, then don’t worry because you can go through the process below to find your acknowledgment for EC.
- Open the Kerala EC portal and then under the Certificates select Encumbrance Certificate
- Under this click on the Print Acknowledgement option
- Enter your Transaction ID, and captcha code
- Click on Acknowledgment button
- Your EC acknowledgment will be shown on the screen
- Click on save button or print it as per your preference
How to Check Kerala Encumbrance Certificate Status
Now that your acknowledgment and payment is done, you might want to check if your Kerala EC status is approved or not. In order to do so, simply follow the instructions as shown below.
- Open the Kerala Encumbrance portal online
- Click on the Certificates option and click on Encumbrance Certificate under the Menu
- Tap on the EC status option and on the next page enter your transaction id and captcha code
- Simply click on the check status option and you will see the status on the screen