Whether you are a new employee who has no idea about how to access their DG Paystub or even an old one that wants to learn more about the process and the Dollar General Pay Stub can read the article below as we discuss the benefits of the portal and the steps to login to paystub portal.
With more than 16,000 locations nationwide, Dollar General is one of the biggest discount merchants in the country. As a significant employer, Dollar General offers its staff access to a secure web site where they can simply see their pay stubs.
How to Create DG Paystub Login for Dollar General Employees
If you are a new employee at Dollar General, then you will receive the account registration link on your registered email id or provided email id.
- Click on the received link and then you will need to enter your personal information
- Then you need to set up your User ID and Password
- Once completed click on the register account and your account will be created for Dollar General Paystub.
DG Paystub Portal Login
Once you have your Dollar General Paystub User ID and password, then follow the below steps to complete the login process.
- Go to the Dollar General Paystub portal from paystubportal.com
- Enter the Employee ID and PIN number
- Click on Sign In button to log into your Dollar General Paystub portal account.
How to Reset Forgot PIN for Dollar General Pay stub Login
- Open the DG Paystub web portal using https://www.paystubportal.com/FdcPsp/login.jsp
- Click on Forgot your PIN
- Enter Employee ID
- Provide Date of Birth
- Enter Last 3 digits of Social Security Number
- Click Submit and reset your PIN.
The DGME (Dollar General Market Employee) paystub often shows tax deductions and other with holdings. Paystubs typically list all deductions, such as federal and state income taxes, Social Security and Medicare taxes, as well as any additional withholdings, including contributions to retirement plans or health insurance premiums. To determine an employee’s net pay, these deductions are removed from their gross income.
- What information is included on a Dollar General pay stub?
An employee's name, address, pay period dates, gross pay, taxes deducted, deductions made, net pay, and other significant information regarding their earnings are often included on a Dollar General pay stub.
- When are Dollar General pay stubs available?
Pay Stubs are typically available on the DGme portal one day after payday.
- How do I update my personal information on the DGme portal?
You can update your personal information, such as your address or phone number, on the DGme portal by clicking on the “Personal Information” tab and following the instructions provided.
- Can I access my previous Dollar General paystubs?
Yes, you can access your previous Dollar General paystubs on the DGme portal. The portal allows you to view and download up to two years of paystubs.
- What should I do if I have an issue with my Dollar General pay stub?
If you have any issues with your Dollar General pay stub or need further clarification, you can contact Dollar General's customer service or payroll department for assistance.
- Can I access the DGme portal from my mobile device?
Yes, the DGme portal is accessible from mobile devices using the same login information as the desktop version.
- Is there a mobile app for the DGme portal?
No, there is currently no mobile app available for the DGme portal. However, the portal is optimized for mobile use and can be accessed through a mobile browser.