What is Anxiety
Anxiety is an emotion which is triggered due to stress. The Stress is caused when your unable to tackle the situation as properly as you expect and it is communicated in the form of Anxiety and excessive Anxiety may result many health issues.
- Unable to concentrate on one task
- Negative thoughts
- Worry and Fear
- Feeling situations are helpless
- Difficulty sleeping
- Trouble Breathing
- Increased heart rate
How to Deal with Anxiety
- Start planning your day in a proper track so that you won’t have to worry about the next day.
- Wake up at least 2 hours before starting with your work. Exercise at least one hour a day.
- Say a big No to spicy foods and fast foods & Start to eat something light and healthy.
- Start getting early to bed and avoiding gadgets from two hours before you sleep.
- Don’t worry if you feel tensed in between doing a task, take a deep breath and have a sip of water.
- Start continuing the task don’t worry about the final product, think about the path to reach your product.
Conclusion: These are the very basic tips you can follow to prevent anxiety and your life in a much happier way you expect. So, say to your body here finishing your task is more important than finishing in a hurry to be on time. If you want to be on time then start doing your task a bit early without procrastination.