If you own one such property in Bihar, you might receive your Bihar property tax payment invoice for the year which should pay as per the process, then you must know process for holding tax pay online Bihar portal.
Bihar state government brings some points, and whosoever does fall in these criteria does have to complete holding tax pay online Bihar as property tax to the local municipal corporation. If you’re a resident of Bihar state then you can follow below given process to make payment for your Tax.
Holding Tax Pay Online Bihar
- Open the official website for payment of property tax online bihar using nagarseva.bihar.gov.in
- Click on Tax and Revenue option to show the list of options
- Select Self Assessment & Payment of Property Tax
- Now login into the citizen login page with your credentials or create new
- Click on checkbox by reading the terms & conditions shown on screen
- Tap on Click here to file self assessment application at bottom of page
- Select option as NO change or Change in Assessment from screen
- Now verify your identity with the OTP sent to registered mobile number
- Check the details and verify the amount of Property Tax displayed
- Confirm it and click on any of the online mode to make holding tax pay online Bihar portal
The citizens of Bihar, who are eligible to pay the holding tax, have to visit the Municipal corporation office or the service Kendra to pay these tax dues .
Bihar Property Tax Payment Offline
- Locate and visit the nearest municipal corporation office
- Get the Bihar Property Tax payment application form from help desk
- Fill it with the detail of assessment or no change in assessment
- Verify the details and enter the house tax bihar due amount
- Submit the Application with the cash amount to Help Desk
Is Bihar Property Tax penalty levied for delay of payment?
The municipal corruption in Bihar state does leave around 1.5% of interest on the total due amount. The interest applied monthly on the due Property Tax and if further delayed, the municipal corporation authority will take strict action along with penalty charges on bihar property tax payment.
Is Property Tax in Bihar state mandatory to pay?
The basic source of income to the Municipal corporation is bihar property tax levied on the property holder. The amount of Property Tax collected and utilized for the development works in and around the state. Thus every municipal corporation collects the Property Tax to process the development works.
Can I change the Property Tax Amount in Bihar state?
The Property Tax amount once leived on the property owner can’t change and there is a chance of applying for the self-assessment, if the amount levied and not satisfied. If any changes in the Property Tax may made as per the new self-assessment report shown in holding tax pay online bihar statement.