Make you Assam state property tax payment on time to avoid penalty. Just check the how to pay online and to check the arrear if any before payment…
Property Tax is an important source of income for the Municipal Corporation in Every State of India, whereas the Assam State property tax managed through Guwahati Municipal Corporation.
Paying the property tax on time, does also save the property owner from penalty charges. So, to avoid charges you can follow our article about Assam property tax payment. If you already have your tax number, then go through the instructions below
Assam Property Tax Payment through Quick Pay
- Go to gmc.assam.gov.in in URL bar to visit the official website
- Now click on Home button and then select online property tax
- Click on Quick Pay Click here and wait for new page to load
- Enter your Bill number and tap on go button to search your details
- Now check the boxes against the arrear, interest and quarter bill
- Once selected Check the amount and tap on Pay Now button
- Now click on Confirm button and wait for payment mode to complete payment
Assam Property Tax Payment through Offline
The Assam government collects the tax at their Guwahati Municipal corporation office as well and residents of Assam state can visit these offices to make their tax payment in time.
- Visit the nearest Municipal or your local zone municipal office
- Here go to the help desk and move to Property tax desk
- Provide your details of your property and your identity proof
- Let them fetch your details and provide your property tax due amount
- Confirm the amount along with your details form the given details
- Once confirmed, provide the cash for payment of property tax
- Get the offline payment receipt which has your assessment ID
- What is the Assam Property Tax Interest rate?
In general, the interest rate for Assam Property tax on each poetry does differ based on the rural, urban or developed area. Thus the rate of interest varies from 5 percent to 20 percent which is higher in developed areas and lower in the rural areas of the state.
- Can I make Assam Property Tax after the due date?
The property tax payment will be accepted even after the due date is crossed, but the total amount of tax will be added with penalty charges. There will be a minimum of 1.5 percent to 2 percent of interest charged on the due amount if not paid before the due date.
- How Assam Property Tax calculation does is done?
The property tax calculation in the Assam state is done through the formula which consists of Build up area, age factor, based value, type of building, category of use, floor factor. All these options will be multiplied to get the total property tax for a property.
99Networks | Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | Scholarship- Fellowship | Model Paper 2023 | BoBiBanking | TNREGINET | iFHRMS | PSA Login | LIC Merchant | 25Penny | AKTU ERP | HRMS Odisha | PICME Login | KVB Net Banking | SSO Login | K2 Challan | SBI HRMS | Meesho Seller Login | IceGate Login | Indian Bank Net Banking | TMB Net Banking | TamilNilam | HRMS Login | BOI Net Banking | PFMS Login | FinAssam | SSO Rajasthan | KLR Login | MIS Full Form | KSFE Online Payment | HDFCNetBankingLogin | TNEB Login | PNB HRMS | NGO Full Form | eSalary Haryana | Kotak Customer Care Number | Pay Manager | eSampada | SSO ID | MCD Online | RESS | eKosh Online | e Sadhana | K2 Challan Generation | PSPCL HR | Indian Bank Login | Sevarth Mahakosh | TANGEDCO Login | NIOS Student Login | Paymanager Login | Internshala login | IFMIS Telangana | PNB Parivar | MPBSE MPOnline | ITBP Pay Slip | TNEB Reading Details | PPO Full Form | JK Pay Slip | PR Full Form | NSP Login | UAN Login | SBI ATM PIN Generation | Nadakacheri | EPF Balance Check Number Missed Call | TS e Challan | CISF Salary | UP Scholarship Login | SBI Complaint Status | DOP Full Form | EPDS Telangana | ePravesh MPOnline | Food Odisha Portal | Joint Declaration Form | Know Your UAN | Canara Bank Login | SBI Pension Seva Portal | UAN Card Download |