As per the real-time experience and knowledge of Sri S Venkatesan, the following simple steps for SBI HRMS Photo size reduce submitted for circulation. Here you will know, how to reduce the photo size to below 50KB and upload it in SBI HRMS without the help of others
SBI HRMS Photo Size Reduction
- Take a Passport size/ Stamp size photo.
- Place the Photo on a white paper and switch the mobile camera and click it.
- Save it in the mobile under photo/images.
- You can also take a live photo in your mobile as like as passport size photo.
- Please switch on Mobile Data/ WiFi connection in your mobile.
- Go to http://www.reduceimages.com
- After entering the site, browse saved photo and upload it.
- You can use option to adjust the image by 5* clock/ anticlockwise step
- The actualsize of photo in KB displayed. You reduce by changing it to below 50( better if it is around 45kb)
- Use start button and it will give new size download and save it .
- Go to our SBI HRMS site by entering PF number and password
- Go to Pension related matters and Open upload photo option.
- Browse it and upload it from saved photos( below 50 KB photo downloaded)
- The photo displayed and use the option Yes to authorise by the branch.
- Que number generated and note it down for authorization by the BM
- A message received from HRMS in your email with complete details pending for authorization
- Go to the branch and submit for reference for authorization or Send an email to the pension paying branch and follow up by phone call to request the BM for approval.
- After that you will get approved status.
The above information is for people like me who are not Tec savvy like me. I learnt it on my own only and got succeed and shared my experience only. Thank you once again.
99Networks | Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | Scholarship- Fellowship | Model Paper 2023 | BoBiBanking | TNREGINET | iFHRMS | PSA Login | LIC Merchant | 25Penny | AKTU ERP | HRMS Odisha | PICME Login | KVB Net Banking | SSO Login | K2 Challan | SBI HRMS | Meesho Seller Login | IceGate Login | Indian Bank Net Banking | TMB Net Banking | TamilNilam | HRMS Login | BOI Net Banking | PFMS Login | FinAssam | SSO Rajasthan | KLR Login | MIS Full Form | KSFE Online Payment | HDFCNetBankingLogin | TNEB Login | PNB HRMS | NGO Full Form | eSalary Haryana | Kotak Customer Care Number | Pay Manager | eSampada | SSO ID | MCD Online | RESS | eKosh Online | e Sadhana | K2 Challan Generation | PSPCL HR | Indian Bank Login | Sevarth Mahakosh | TANGEDCO Login | NIOS Student Login | Paymanager Login | Internshala login | IFMIS Telangana | PNB Parivar | MPBSE MPOnline | ITBP Pay Slip | TNEB Reading Details | PPO Full Form | JK Pay Slip | PR Full Form | NSP Login | UAN Login | SBI ATM PIN Generation | Nadakacheri | EPF Balance Check Number Missed Call | TS e Challan | CISF Salary | UP Scholarship Login | SBI Complaint Status | DOP Full Form | EPDS Telangana | ePravesh MPOnline | Food Odisha Portal | Joint Declaration Form | Know Your UAN | Canara Bank Login | SBI Pension Seva Portal | UAN Card Download |
1 thought on “SBI HRMS Photo Size Reduce Upload for Approval”
How many days photo uploaded on SBI hrms portal for branch approval can remain pending. Any time schedule for approval. Pl tell me.