SAS Gujarat is School Administrative System of Gujarat, which is an initiative by the Education Department of Gujarat Government in order to enlist all the Schools across the state on this online portal and manage their administration tasks through a mode online.
In this portal, every district and region divides by the number of schools and teachers available. Each school or teacher has to update their own personal information as requested on the accounts page.
The reason launched is to manage all the information through one platform so as to provide administrative feedback and information to schools while teachers will receive their pay structure and new notifications across the state.
Teachers can use this platform to add their attendance and use the platform feature to make online modules for teaching and other tasks.
|Name of the Service||SAS (School Administrative System)|
|Allowed units to login||DPE, COS, SSA|
|Helpline||Centralized helpdesk not available, Contact each district helpline|
Since the state of Gujarat is growing towards educational development they have to ensure their schools and teachers are provided with the latest information while they also get to receive schemes and online ways to make their work easier.
In the same context, teachers are allowed to access a range of bills and attendances such as listed below.
- Teacher attendance
- Masik Patrak
- Pagar Bill
- Puravani Bill
- Raja Report
If you are a teacher then you need to log in to your account at SAS Gujarat official website to access all the platform features and you can learn the process from below.
SAS Gujarat Login Process for DPE/COS/SSA
- Open the SAS Gujarat official website from here sasgujarat.in
- Click on DPE or COS or SSA as per your login requirement
- DPE: If you select and click on DPE then you may scroll down to the district locations
- Click on the district and then you will redirect to the login page
- COS: If you click on COS you may redirect to the COS login page directly
- SSA: If you click SSA then you may redirect to the SSA login page where you have to login
- Login Page: In all three login cases of DPE, COS, SSA you will land on the final login page
- Enter User ID
- Provide Password
- Login As: Select from the drop-down option
- Click on the login button and now you will log into your SSA Gujarat account.
Please note that if you want to access any bills, attendance reports, or DEP, COS, and SSA access as well. First, you need to log in to your account from the above process.
If you are logging in for the first time for the SAS Gujarat platform, then you can follow the steps below that will show you how to set your account password for SAS Gujarat DEP, COS, and SSA accounts.
SAS First Time Login – Password Setup Guide
- Open the SAS Gujarat online portal at sasgujarat.in
- Select the type as DEP, COS or SSA and click on your requirement
- Now you will redirect to login page
- Click on શિક્ષક પાસવર્ડ મેળવવો that means “Getting a New Teacher Password”
- Next, you will redirect to the password reset page
- Enter your mobile number, Date of birth, Date of entry into account, and Aadhaar card number
- Click on to Send button.
- You will receive an OTP, once you enter it you can now enter a new password for your account.
- What is SAS Gujarat DEP?
The SAS Gujarat DEP means Directorate of Primary Education. It is the online section through which teachers and schools are able to manage the educational activities online. If you wish to log in to your DEP section then head to the official website of SAS Gujarat. On the homepage click on DEP > Select your district and then login with your account details.
- What is SAS Gujarat COS?
The SAS Gujarat COS full form is Commissionerate of Schools. A section develops to provide schools across states with administrative policies, laws, and rules to increase the quality of education. Only the school teachers and the SAS Gujarat employees will be able to access this section.
- What is SAS Gujarat SSA?
The SAS Gujarat SSA stands for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. A well-known initiative in India launched by Central Government where the focus is on elementary schools. So, the schools and teachers focused on the development of elementary schools and students can access this section.
- How to login to Pagar Bill and Masik Patrak?
Pagar Bill and Masik Patrak are two features which teachers able to know their monthly salary bill and notifications. In order to access them, you have to open the SAS Gujarat official website. Click DEP > Select district > Then under Login In, select School.
- How to set SAS Gujarat Teacher Password
If this is your first time then you can go to the SAS Gujarat website. Click on DEP. Select District and then on the login page click on Getting a New Teacher Password. Enter the required details > Click on To Send button and then enter the OTP to set a new password.