Property owners can pay Building tax Kerala using Sanchaya Quick pay or Sanchaya login, Just check how to register and pay through the portal…
Kerala state is the very first digital state in India, which brings innovative methods in their service to citizens. Kerala does have full percent in Mobile Phone Density, Literacy, e-District Implementation and other Akshaya Centers. Along with various well established online services, Kerala state government brings Sanchaya quick pay for their citizens for paying property tax.
Property tax collection is the main income source for the municipal corporation to take up the development and road construction works in the surroundings. Thus to have a seamless and easy way for collecting property tax, Sanchaya online service portal developed by Kerala state.
To collect revenue from the public as Taxes and Fees, Kerala State government as a part of LSG computerization has developed the Online Application system. Sanchaya is an online application which brings services to the public to pay their property tax, building tax kerala, professional tax, land rent, building rent, licenses and more. Public can also take license for Dangerous and Offensive, Prevention of Food Adulteration, Advertisement tax and similar in state.
Sanchaya login also accepts the payment for booking of services like Ambulance, hall booking, vehicles, water bill and more such services offered by the Government of Kerala.
The citizens of Kerala state can follow the below provided steps to make payment for their property tax.
Building Tax Kerala through Sanchaya Quick Pay
- Go to the official website of Kerala Sanchaya tax using link tax.lsgkerala.gov.in
- Here click on option of Quick Pay to open the Quick Payment page
- Select District name, Local body type, local body name from drop down
- Select the Ward year and enter the Ward number or door number allocated
- Click on Search button and wait for the relevant property tax details to load
- Confirm your details of property and the amount issued by the Municipal
- Tap on Pay button and then chose any payment mode to make payment
How to Make Kerala Property Tax through Sanchaya Registration
Sanchaya tax portal does also allow the citizens of Kerala state to get register with the portal, such that their details saved for future use and reference.
- Visit the official website of Sanchaya using link tax.lsgkerala.gov.in
- Here tap on Login for Online Services and then enter your details
- Once logged in, select Property tax option from left side page
- Firstly enroll a building and fill details of your property to save
- Click on Online Payment to view saved property listed
- Confirm the amount of payment and then click on Pay Now button
- Chose any online payment mode and confirm the payment
- What information required to register with Sanchaya?
The citizens of Kerala state can register with Sanchaya tax to easily pay their Kerala Property tax. Use the online registration option by providing Name, Date of birth, Gender type, user type , email ID and phone number to get register with Sanchaya website.
- How many times does Kerala Levies Tax on property?
The State government of Kerala, levies tax on property tax holders of the state twice a year. The 1st half and 2nd half price of property tax will be for the first quarter and second quarter respectively. The total amount for the year accumulated by adding other Library cess tax as applied.
- Is there any time limit for paying the property tax?
The Kerala property Tax may paid every year between April to November. In case of delay in property tax dues, the municipal corporation will leave the penalty charges on total payable tax amount for that particular financial year.