Railway Employee Transfer Application for 3 Types

Find here the new transfer application form for Railway employee regarding Inter Railway, Inter Divisional and Inter-Departmental Transfers, Check the submission requirements to submit…

  1. This form can be used if an employee in the railway sector wants to transfer to another Railway (from SCR to NCR) in India as Inter Railway.
  2. Can be used if the employee wants to change his Division in the railway sector which can be under the same regional office as Inter Divisional.
  3. If the employee is being transferred to the same department but to another process or duty as Inter – Departmental.

This form can be used in case there is a transfer of three type of employees at the same time within the three categories mentioned as well, and this transfer application form is only applicable for one way transfer.

Railway Employee Transfer Application
Railway Employee Transfer Application

Process to Submit Railway Employee Transfer Application

How many sets to submit

Any railway employee who seeks to submit the application of any kind may ready the duly filled as below

  • 3 copies or triplicate for Inter-Divisional or Departmental transfers
  • 4 sets or quadruplicate in the case of Inter Railway transfers
  • Annexure-I for all the above cases in the same manner.

Proper Channel Requirements with neccesary recommendations

  • Applicant should submit the duly filled transfer application to Concerned Supervisor
  • Supervisor may forward to the office of Branch Officer
  • Branch Officer should forward to office of Establishment Branch
  • Personnel Dept moves the application to CPO’s office in case of Inter Railway Request, otherwise forwards to Cadre Personnel officer of concerned Railway

One Way Transfer Application for Railway Employee

4 thoughts on “Railway Employee Transfer Application for 3 Types”

  1. I am working as a sse in track machine department in indian railways. But i want to write Gdce exam for ADME .

  2. There’s a general perception that transfer against spouse quota is permitted when his or her spouse is working either in Central Govet,State Govt or semi govet organizations.
    It is an age old policy and practice and is to be abolished because presently the Govt is encouraging the Private Sector by all means.The Govt is not willing to shoulder the burden to provide employment to the unemployed youth from the Public Sector.So it is implied to consider employment private sector as one of the factors while effecting transfers against spouse quota.

  3. Not eligible for the Spouse transfer request, because the employees who are working purely under State / Central Governments are only eligible for Spouse transfer.

  4. Sir mai railway mai technician post par hu or Meri wife anganwadi worker hai to kya mai spouse transfer ke liye apply kar sakta hu.


Leave a Comment