Find here the new transfer application form for Railway employee regarding Inter Railway, Inter Divisional and Inter-Departmental Transfers, Check the submission requirements to submit…
- This form can be used if an employee in the railway sector wants to transfer to another Railway (from SCR to NCR) in India as Inter Railway.
- Can be used if the employee wants to change his Division in the railway sector which can be under the same regional office as Inter Divisional.
- If the employee is being transferred to the same department but to another process or duty as Inter – Departmental.
This form can be used in case there is a transfer of three type of employees at the same time within the three categories mentioned as well, and this transfer application form is only applicable for one way transfer.
Process to Submit Railway Employee Transfer Application
How many sets to submit
Any railway employee who seeks to submit the application of any kind may ready the duly filled as below
- 3 copies or triplicate for Inter-Divisional or Departmental transfers
- 4 sets or quadruplicate in the case of Inter Railway transfers
- Annexure-I for all the above cases in the same manner.
Also Read: RESS Railway Salary Slip
Proper Channel Requirements with neccesary recommendations
- Applicant should submit the duly filled transfer application to Concerned Supervisor
- Supervisor may forward to the office of Branch Officer
- Branch Officer should forward to office of Establishment Branch
- Personnel Dept moves the application to CPO’s office in case of Inter Railway Request, otherwise forwards to Cadre Personnel officer of concerned Railway