The Indian government offers Passport Seva, an online service that allows people to apply for new passports, renew current passports, or make modifications to existing passports. It is a component of the Passport Seva program of the Ministry of External Affairs, which aims to offer Indian residents effective and streamlined passport-related services.
Users can submit their passport applications through Passport Seva, check the progress of their applications, and make appointments at a Passport Seva Kendra. In this article we will learn about how you can apply for Passport through Passport seva login and then also track the application for it.
Here we have detailed the steps that are to be followed, if you’re going to apply for a passport for the very first time. Make sure you have all your documents as described in correct form with having all details thoroughly verified before starting the application form. let us check how to apply for a passport through Passport Seva
Passport Seva Login
- First create an account using a valid email address and a password on the Passport Seva website portal2.passportindia.gov.in
- And then log into your Passport Seva account after setting up an account
- Complete your personal information and passport information should be entered into the online application form
- Upload all the documents according to the instructions, upload the necessary paperwork, including a current passport-sized photo and identification
- Pay the fees of application by using your credit or debit card, net banking, or a challan to pay the fees online
Passport Seva Kendra
Make a reservation: Make an appointment at a Regional Passport Office (RPO) or Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) (RPO)
Attend the appointment: Show up at the scheduled time at the PSK or RPO with the original and copies of the necessary documentation. After your application has been processed, you will receive your passport by mail.
Documents required applying for a passport through Passport Seva Kendra
Depending on your unique situation and the jurisdiction in which you are applying, the list of required documents may change. The Passport Seva website should be checked for the most recent information.
- Birth certificate, 10th grade transcript, or PAN card as evidence of birth date
- Voter ID, bank account, utility bill, etc. are all acceptable forms of address verification
- Two current, color images with a white backdrop that are the size of a passport
- PAN cards, voter ID cards, or Aadhaar cards can be used as identification
Signature: An electronic signature that will be uploaded with the online application on a piece of plain white paper
Earlier Passport: If you are renewing your passport, you will need to present your earlier passport as identification1
Police Verification Report (in some circumstances): The police may ask you to submit a Police Verification Report if they need to confirm your identity further
Additional documents (in some circumstances): If you are a minor, someone who has changed their name, or if you have lost your passport, you could be required to submit more supporting documentation.
Passport Seva Status
The status of your application will be updated in a few days of your application submission. You can get in touch with Passport Seva’s customer support if you have any question or follow the below given process to know your status online
- The Passport Seva website can be found at portal2.passportindia.gov.in
- Select “Track Application Status” from the menu
- Please provide your Date of Birth and File Number or Application Reference Number
- Select “Track Status” from the menu
- You can check the progress of your passport application right now
What can I get from Passport seva?
For Indian nationals, Passport Seva is an online portal that offers services for passport renewal and application.
How long does the Passport Seva process take to obtain a passport?
Passport Seva offers a variety of services, and processing times vary according to the type of service and the amount of applicants. On the Passport Seva website, you may view the anticipated processing time.
What should I do if my passport application has a mistake?
You should get in touch with Passport Seva customer service department if your passport application contains a mistake in order to have it corrected.
99Networks | Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | Scholarship- Fellowship | Model Paper 2023 | BoBiBanking | TNREGINET | iFHRMS | PSA Login | LIC Merchant | 25Penny | AKTU ERP | HRMS Odisha | PICME Login | KVB Net Banking | SSO Login | K2 Challan | SBI HRMS | Meesho Seller Login | IceGate Login | Indian Bank Net Banking | TMB Net Banking | TamilNilam | HRMS Login | BOI Net Banking | PFMS Login | FinAssam | SSO Rajasthan | KLR Login | MIS Full Form | KSFE Online Payment | HDFCNetBankingLogin | TNEB Login | PNB HRMS | NGO Full Form | eSalary Haryana | Kotak Customer Care Number | Pay Manager | eSampada | SSO ID | MCD Online | RESS | eKosh Online | e Sadhana | K2 Challan Generation | PSPCL HR | Indian Bank Login | Sevarth Mahakosh | TANGEDCO Login | NIOS Student Login | Paymanager Login | Internshala login | IFMIS Telangana | PNB Parivar | MPBSE MPOnline | ITBP Pay Slip | TNEB Reading Details | PPO Full Form | JK Pay Slip | PR Full Form | NSP Login | UAN Login | SBI ATM PIN Generation | Nadakacheri | EPF Balance Check Number Missed Call | TS e Challan | CISF Salary | UP Scholarship Login | SBI Complaint Status | DOP Full Form | EPDS Telangana | ePravesh MPOnline | Food Odisha Portal | Joint Declaration Form | Know Your UAN | Canara Bank Login | SBI Pension Seva Portal | UAN Card Download |