Presenting various kinds of Health schemes or Mediclaim in India offered by Health Insurance company provided by Government organization and Private sector, Get the complete list of Health Insurance schemes offered by Central Government and State Governments…
Health Insurance was started in 1986 and since then it has been growing in the potential market, and the net worth of total Health Insurance is over billions, whereas it has brought cautiousness about the importance of health insurance for everyone.
As per 2011 an 3.9% of India GDP was fully spent on the Health sector and where the major portion was occupied by Health Insurance, and 9% was taken by employers and 82% was from personal expenditure.
In India the health insurance is still unaware to most and out of the most aware they have spent a good amount for their usual insurance, and there are multiple companies which offer different Health Insurance Schemes for Individual and as well for their family or group.
There are many Health Insurance Companies which provide different plans to individuals and families, which make one free from their every future burden, and they protect your future in all aspects and allow your dependents to have a secure life as mentioned below.
Benefits of Health Insurance Company
- Family Floater Health Insurance: This plan offers coverage to the entire family in all due aspects by giving cashless benefits in an emergency.
- Senior Citizen Health Insurance: Based on the guidelines by IRDA, it is informed to every Health Insurance Company to provide health benefits up to the age of 65 Years.
- Maternal Benefits: Health Insurance Companies provide pre and postnatal care, baby delivery in both normal and caesarean cases, where the entire coverage during the maternity period is included in the health plan bought.
- Critical Disease Specific Plan: during disease like Cancer, Cardiac disorder or such major diseases are covered under the Critical Disease specific plan.
- Hospital Daily Cash Benefits: The policy gives cashless benefits to everyone during the period of day to day hospitalizations, and the payment of cash will be carried out for several days agreed in policy.
The below mentioned Health Insurance company is the operational in India at present with different kinds of medical policies at different tariffs according to condition, and also do check the various health schemes offered by different States and Central Government for the sake of peoples health.
Health Insurance Company in India
Government Health Insurance Companies
- The New India Assurance Company Limited
- United India Insurance Company
- National Insurance Company Limited (NICL)
- Oriental Insurance
Private Health Insurance Companies
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Star Health and Allied Insurance
- L & T Insurance
Health Schemes Offered by Government
State Health Insurance Programmes
- Rajiv Aarogyasri, Andhra Pradesh
- Mukhyamantari Amrutam (MA), Gujarat
- The Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund, Kerala
- Chief Minister’s Relief Fund, Madhya Pradesh
- Rajasthan’s Chief Minister’s Relief fund, Rajasthan
- Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme, Tamil Nadu
National Health Insurance Schemes
- Rashtiya Swasthiya Bima Yojana (RSBY)
- Employment State Insurance Scheme (ESIS)
- Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana (AABY)
- Janashree Bima Yojana (JBY)
- Universal Health Insurance Scheme (UHIS)
Which is the top Health Insurance Company in India?
Max Bupa Health Insurance Company is one of the best known insurance company in India, and It has incurred a claim ratio of 92% for the previous year and it has offered policies to all age groups, and Star health Insurance is also one of the best and from Government Side, the NIC, OIC, UIC, NIA is the best choosing factors.
Why is Health Insurance required?
In day to day life, every individual has dependents in family and value to protect their assets. Thus, an insurance plan will protect an individual family during any casual or during any emergency in hospital.