Andhra Pradesh residents or property owners can download EC AP online at IGRS to get the property details history for which you want to buy or check…
An encumbrance certificate is a legal document that describes the history of a property. This certificate can use to identify an owner or his past hires on whose name the property transaction has been accomplish.
Having a clear Encumbrance Certificate will ensure that the property does hold clear history and it can easily transfer without any litigation.
The AP EC for the state of Andhra Pradesh may issue by the Registration and Stamp Department as IGRS AP EC. In any case, an individual who is an owner or wants to be an owner, can get the document number or house number of the property, and get the Encumbrance Certificate print.
There will have some processing charges which must be paid to have a complete EC at anywhere in AP printed as per the government stamp from IGRS website.
EC AP Importance
Before we go and get an Encumbrance Certificate, it is necessary that you should have an EC in Andhra Pradesh. Just have a glance at these points and know the importance of the Encumbrance Certificate.
- An EC is must to be furnished for getting a loan over a property through any Bank or Financial Institute.
- EC does show’s if the property does hold a Loan or any mortgaged for clear transaction
- This is a single paper ownership proof, which shows the real owner’s name at the top of the certificate.
- If property Tax is delayed to be paid, then EC must be presented with local authority verification to make you eligible for paying the Tax
- Withdraw property tax or house concretion loan does require an Encumbrance Certificate
- To buy a property, the new owner can request for EC for having a quick verification over property transactions
What Does AP EC Contain?
Here are the details that an EC may have, as the listed points to get print with the respective owner’s name.
- EC AP does contain the owner’s name from time to time transaction
- It includes details of property since its origination
- As per records of Sale Deeds, EC does contain entire details in it
- Any transaction occurs between may register in EC
- Any mortgage or any loan on property may highlighted in an EC
- If a property is through a gift deed, it will contain the clear details
- If the property owner has released his share, its lease deed details will be in EC
Charges on Encumbrance Certificate in Andhra Pradesh
As EC being a legal document, it does require some services charges that need topay to the department, Here is a list of charges as per your age, as EC is provided through age restrictions.
- Rs 200 may charge if your age is below 30 years
- Rs 500 are the charges if your age is above 30 years
EC AP Online
An applicant who wants to get an Encumbrance Certificate in Andhra Pradesh state, can get their details printed online at IGRS. This allows only if their property truncates after 1983 1st January. Any property details required before 1983, would have to go to the stamp office or Registrar office and get their EC print which is an offline process.
- Go to AP IGRS portal http://registration.ap.gov.in/ website
- Hover to New Initiatves label at downside side of page
- Click Online EC to open igrs.ap.gov.in/ECCCOnline/
- Enter user ID, Password, and Captcha
- Click Submit, read the guidelines for EC statement
- Now use your document or house number as asked to search an EC
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on submit to have a quick search
- That’s it, once your details verified, then Encumbrance Certificate for your property may display on page
- Verify the Encumbrance Certificate and get print for your purpose.
How to Search AP EC online using different options
If you’re searching for an EC in Andhra Pradesh then you will get a different option that may use to print an EC.
Method 1: Using Document Number
Use your document number and get your Encumbrance Certificate for your property printed. These will be very easy and even quicker processes at IGRS.
Method 2: Memo Number
Getting the Encumbrance Certificate that has to print using your memo number and then selecting the year of registration. This may use if you have no document number or your document number search has gone wrong.
Method 3: Using None
If an applicant has not got any of the above two details, then they must use option as None to give a quick search for their property EC. Once after selecting None option, you need to provide District, Name, Details of Building, Details of an, Boundary Details and SFO. Any of these combinations will get your Encumbrance Certificate in Andhra Pradesh to print or download.
Apply AP Encumbrance Certificate in MeeSeva
If you don’t feel comfortable having a search for AP EC online, then it is easier to visit the nearest MeeSeva center. Follow the steps and get your Encumbrance Certificate for property to allow to print from MeeSeva.
- Locate and visit the nearest MeeSeva center in your area
- Get the Encumbrance Certificate Application form and fill in your details
- Make sure you give entry details that require to search an EC
- Submit the Application along with said application fee amount
- The EC will process your details provided through verification
- Once verified, the EC may print or download and will be ready for your pickup
- What is the minimum time for EC in AP?
The minimum time for the Encumbrance Certificate if 24 hours and might long last for 48 hours which will as per the business working days only.
- Does Encumbrance Certificate in Andhra Pradesh Must for Home Loan?
Any bank or financial institute does ask for an 15 years or more EC to process the Home Loan application. This is a basic document which will be asked by the bank, in failure of providing these and Application will not be processed.
- Does Service charge for Encumbrance Certificate changes?
The basic service charge for Encumbrance Certificate in Andhra Pradesh is Rs 200 and will be maximum 300 as per the age limitation. There will not be any extra charges to be taken for providing an EC.