Daman and Diu Union Territory does have their defined Municipal Corporation which looks after every development works. The municipal corporation along with having been involved in developing works, also collects Property Tax and Fines from the property owners. Property Tax is levied on every property based on their type of construction and areas of residing.
This property tax is levied once a year based on the current interest charges and it is advised to make payment in the same financial year.
So, it is important to get your Daman and Diu (UT) property tax and you can find the guide to do so from the steps below.
How to Make Daman and Diu Property Tax Payment
Here we bring you steps to pay your Daman and Diu Property Tax due through the official website. Having paid the property tax due on time will save from fine imposed and penalty charges.
- Go to the official website of Daman Municipal Council
- Use dmcdaman.in/civic-services to directly go to the official page
- Here select Property Tax form the ‘Online Civic Services’ option
- Click on ‘Pay Property Tax Bill’ and wait for page to load
- Priority your Property Tax Code and then click on submit to fetch
- Verify your property tax, owner name along with other details as fetched
- Confirm the Payment amount and click on ‘Proceed to Pay” option
- Choose your preferred way of payment and cleanser the tax dues
What is the official DMC Property Tax payment portal online?
Daman Municipal Corporation tax payment can be made online as well through their official portal dmcdaman.in.
What are the Online Services available dmcdaman.in?
Daman DMC online services include applications to different services like birth certificates and more and payments for tax like house tax can be made from their online portal as well.