The Costco ESS (Employee Self-Service) is an online portal that allows Costco employee to access and manage their personal and employment information from anywhere at any time.
Employees can easily and safely access their pay stubs, work schedules, benefit details, and other employment-related records through ESS.
A Costco employee can use their employee self-service portal not just to go through financials and payments but they can manage their leaves, and attendance, seek help and support from HR and many more.
In this article, we will go through the guides to help both current Costco employee and former Costco employee to learn the Costco employee login process for their employee self-service portal.
|Employee Login Website||https://www.costco.com/employee-website.html|
All the existing and new Costco employees can simply go through the steps below to login to their Costco employee website self service account.
- Open the Costco employee self service login website from https://www.costco.com/employee-website.html
- Then under Employee Self Service, click on Current Employee Login
- It will redirect you to a new Sign In page for Current Employee
- Enter your username and password, click on the Sign In button and you will be logged into your account.
Costco Employee Login for Former Employee
If you are a former Costco employee then you can still login to your account by following the below instructions.
- Open the Costco employee site from https://www.costco.com/employee-website.html
- Under Employee Self Service, click on Former Employee Login
- It will redirect you to a new Sign In page for Former Employees, here enter your Username and Password
- Then simply click on the Sign In button and former employees can easily login to their Costco employee account.
ESS Costco Benefits
Through the Costco ESS portal, employees can
- View and print their W-2 and pay stubs
- Examine their work schedules and ask for a day off
- Update their contact information, including their phone number and mailing address
- Sign up for or make changes to their benefits, such as their health insurance and retirement plans
- Access company resources and news
Also Check>> Costco Return Policy for Customer
What is Costco Former Employee Username for Employees, Vendors and Suppliers?
For Former Costco Employees, the username is their Costco account Lan ID and for Vendors and Suppliers the username is their Email Address.
How To Retrieve Costco Username, Password for Current Employee?
- Go to Costco ESS trouble sign in page from https://fssts.costco.com/pm/trouble.aspx,
- click on Retrieve Your Username/Reset Your Password
- Follow their instructions to either retrieve your username or password. The same page has links for username retrieve and password reset for former employees, vendors and suppliers.