Here is CUB net banking new user registration to login to online internet banking, Get City Union Bank user id by submitting the details to access mobile banking on your hands, Check in how much time it will take to activate the net banking banking facility for first time login…
City Union bank is a private authorized bank in India which provides various facilities to its account holders, With the growing banking structure, change in dynamics and number of private players entering in the banking sector of India and also with a changing work culture, competitive environment, customer also requires their banking services at their door steps.
Gone are the days, when people used to stand in the queues for transaction, balance check or money transfer, therefore, like other banks in India, City union bank also provides its users with the Online internet banking facility.
It is important for the users to have the secured systems of logging and using the internet banking facility, For using the internet banking facility the customer should have a secured user ID and password, where a customer of City Union Bank can submit the user ID and password required for logging to the internet banking services at the nearest branch of CUB.
Let us look at all the steps and instructions the account holder needs to perform for the CUB internet banking as below
Steps to obtain the CUB Internet Banking Valid User ID & Password
- Account holder needs to visit the nearest bank branch which can also be checked by going to the bank website.
- At the bank branch, the account holder needs to fill the requisite form for the internet banking facility.
- One should fill the details very carefully as the wrong details could lead to cancellation of the facility.
- One can also download the requisite form by downloading the form from the bank website or from the URL https://www.cityunionbank.com/downloads/personalnet_SMS.pdf
- Users can download and fill the form at their comfort, however, they need to submit the form at the branch only.
- Fill the form carefully and submit the form to the serving branch, where the branch will cross verify the details and will submit the form through the central processing system.
- After successful verification of the customer details, the bank will sent the mail containing the user ID and password to the customer’s address.
- After receiving the details, customer needs to follow a series of steps to activate the user ID and password. Let us look at the steps to be followed for activating the user ID and password:
- Along with the user ID and password, the bank will also issue set of instructions which the account holder should follow, and City Union Bank Net Banking registration should use the user ID and password secretively and should not share the user ID and password to avoid fraud of any kind, and One should ideally change the password at the nearest ATM branch as early as possible.
How to activate City Union Bank User ID and Password
- The account holder needs visit the City Union Bank net banking website https://www.onlinecub.net and provide the user ID received from the branch and then click on Continue button.
- Provide the password and Click on Submit.
- The user must force to change the password in next page for secured internet banking experience.
- Change the login password and transaction password in the specified fields given
- Click Submit
- What to do if i forgot my CUB user ID?
If the customer forgotten the user ID of CUB, then the customer must submit a fresh registration form as mentioned at the concerned City Union Banking for issue a new user ID to access CUB Internet Banking.
- Is there any charges for CUB net banking new user registration?
At present Internet Banking new user ID login is the facility issued to CUB customers at free of cost to encourage digital transactions.