Apply RAJSSP using application at RAJSSP portal. Check the requirements and eligibility to apply for राजस्थान सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन. Find status and where to register grievance for राजस्थान सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन योजना…
Rajasthan Social Security Pension (राजस्थान सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन) program is a scheme (योजना) launched by State Government of Rajasthan. It is for the purpose of the Welfare of their Residents. Under this scheme, the needy people are going to benefit and provide them financial support for their survival.
In this scheme, the destitute widows, senior citizens, disabled people are going to be provided benefits in terms of money. There is a pop registration process and a flow of processes, need to avail benefits under RAJSSP scheme.
The citizens of Rajasthan state can avail of these benefits and anyone from outside of the state is not allowed to enroll under this scheme.
RAJSSP (राजस्थान सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन) Scheme
The social Justice and Empowerment department Rajasthan State Government has brought RAJSSP scheme. The total payment processing for citizens is going to sponsor by the Central Government and State Government employees. Rajasthan Social Security Pension has merged different central schemes under this one scheme to provide better facilities.
Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme, Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme, and Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme are some central Government schemes includes under RAJSSP(राजस्थान सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन).
On the same side the State old Age pension scheme, State widow pension scheme and State disability pension scheme taken up with RAJSSP program.
|Name of the Scheme||Social Security Pension (सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन) or RAJSSP|
|Department||Social Justice and Empowerment Department, (SJED)|
|Helpline email for Pensioner Yearly Verification||rajssp2015 at gmail.com|
|Helpline Phone number||01412226627|
Eligibility of Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme
Here is the eligibility that must possess by every citizen to be a part and enjoy the schemes of RAJSSP.
State Pension Plan: The income of an individual must be below Rs. 48000 for SDPS and SWPS scheme and should be less than 60000 RS for SDPS scheme. Divorced Women, Women below 55 years, Person with 40 percent disabilities, a person with dwarf hijra are eligible for the pension schemes.
National Pension Plan: The income of individuals to be a part of RAJSSP should be below the poverty line. In the scheme of IGNWPS, the women and men above 60 years of age can apply. Next the IGNWPS scheme does consider the men & women above 40 years of age. The third scheme IGNWPS will consider the individual with above 18 years of age with 80 percent disability.
How to Apply for RAJSSP Scheme
If you are eligible for any of the schemes from State or National, then move ahead to apply with documents.
- Visit Rajasthan SSP portal at https://rajssp.raj.nic.in
Visit the official website of राजस्थान सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन from your browser using https://rajssp.raj.nic.in
- Get Application
Search for respective Application form for pension scheme
- Fill Application
Fill the application form as per your government documents
- Submit Application to office
Submit the Application to office by attaching the documents for proof
- Sanction the Pension
That's it, Once your application submitted, the Application may viewed. Upon verification the documents may check to proceed your application for further processing.
How Verification done for राजस्थान सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन Scheme
If you’re applying for the Rajasthan Social Security Pension scheme, then you need to consider the following points for your application verification.
- Appreciation needs to visit Sub-Divisional officer or block development office with their application and attach documents to submit the same.
- Next the Tahsildar or Naib Tahsildar will check and verify your documents as filled in the application. Send them to the sanction authority.
- The Sanction Authority will cross check the verified application. Move the application to the disbursement authority with agreed pension amount scheme
- The disbursement authority ‘treasury or sub treasury office’ once receiving the sanction order will initiate the payment processing.
- That’s it, as per the mode of payment addressed in the RAJSSP Application form, the disbursement initiated and saved. It is all for the entire year to consider your name in scheme.
How to Register and Login RAJSSP (राजस्थान सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन योजना)
Pensioners who applied under the scheme can make use of the online portal by creating their credentials. Here is the process to register and login into the Rajasthan Social Security Pension scheme.
- Once applied to scheme, your ID may create in राजस्थान सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन portal
- Visit the divisional office and get your login credentials as per your details filled
- Use the same credentials to login portal
- Once logged in, you will view all your details and applied application under Rajasthan Social Security Pension
- That’s it! the Applicant can view options through online portal with your unique login credentials.
What to do if राजस्थान सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन योजना Application status showing incomplete Records?
If you check the Application status of your RAJSSP Application and if it shows as incomplete records. Click on the reason and then look at the exact document missing or any data mismatch with your application. Based on this reason, you need to update your application form to move it further.
How to Check RAJSSP Pension Status Online
If you had applied to application scheme, then you will check the status regularly. It is all to know what is happening with your application form. Here is how you will know the status of your RAJSSP Application.
1. Go to the official portal of RAJSSP and click on Reports to view
2. Click on Pensioner Online Status and wait for page to load
3. Now fill your Application number and enter captcha code to show status
4. The status of your application may displayed on screen with the exact application status. Also shows the time taken to disburse the amount.
How to Raise grievance under RAJSSP Portal?
As an individual of Rajasthan state, the grievance of any appreciation is first accepted through their official link. Follow these steps and raise your grievance under RAJSSP.
1. Go to the RAJSSP Portal and then click on Reports from menu options
2. Tap on Pensioner Complaint and then wait for page to show options
3. Fill your Application Number, Name and Query type to report the grievance
4. Once all details filled, click on the Save button to report your grievance to the portal.
5. Based on the severity of the grievance, the concerned team will connect with you as early as possible. It is all for the best possible resolution.
How to Check RAJSSP Pensioner Eligibility by Janaadhar or Criteria?
Any new applicant who wants to consider their name under the RAJSSP Application scheme, can use the option of online eligibility criteria to check their eligibility before applying. Check your availability through Janaadhar or through disability criteria.
1. Visit the official portal of Rajasthan Social Security Pension and go Parrots from the menu options
2. Click on JanAadhar if needed to check eligibility through enrolment ID or click on criteria to check eligibility as per your age and disability
3. Based on your details, your eligibility loaded onscreen
4. Hence, you can check this option and then try to apply for that application shown on the screen.
What to do if RAJSSP Application says Aadhar and Account number already exists?
The Aadhar number and account number for every individual pensioner may enter only once. If there is a mismatch in details, then pensioners need to visit an office to update the correct details as per documents.
Can we change Pensioner details in RAJSSP?
Yes, the details such as pensioner name, father name, age, gender, category, and other details may change. The applicant needs to visit the SDO or BDO of the zone and provide supporting documents to make changes in the pension account. Details must be correct to enjoy the pension scheme provided by the Station scheme or national scheme’s
Do we need to update records every year in राजस्थान सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन योजना?
As the pension records updated once may forever in the pension account but the disbursing amount limited to one year. To continue the service of RAJSSP pension, the individual needs to update the required details. This is allowed by sending a renewal application to resume their benefits for next year as well.
Can I update my disability from the RAJSSP scheme?
Yes, if an applicant’s disability has increased or decreased as per their medical records. Then they can update the same in the RAJSSP Application to avail the benefits as per the regulations. Through Bhamashah an application can update these details by attacking the supporting medical records.
How to change the Old Age Scheme to Widow Scheme राजस्थान सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन योजना?
Appreciating must change their marital status in the Bhamashah portal as from married to the widow. The applicant needs to move to the RAJSSP portal and update similar details to change their scheme. It is from Old Age Pension to Widow Scheme.