Now Apply Advance Booking for Central Government Holiday Home in Online as per the new system introduced, Check the list of central govt guest houses in India and book your accommodation in online with VIP suit room or Double / Four bed room in required guest house, Find the eligibility of employee and retired before booking…
Employee who has got eligibility to avail the feature of Holiday Homes from Central Government, can follow the process of online to get it, where the process is simple and the payment for booking of guest house can made through Internet Banking, Debit card, Credit Card or using UPI mode.
The official online website for Central Government Holiday Homes with new list is available for employee to serve throughout the calendar year days, and any employee / officer who are working or retired may follow the below process for online booking if the guest house, So do follow this brief tutorial to know how to book Guest House under Central Government Holiday Homes scheme to avail for your vacation.
How to Book Central Government Holiday Homes Online
- Launch your web browser and visit holidayhomes.nic.in
- Click Apply Online and then let application form to get loaded
- A pop up will open with some terms, Clik on OK
- Read the Terms and Conditions, Select I Agree and Click Proceed
- Fill all your details and requirements in application form online
- Enter Valid Captcha at first
- Enter Booking request detail for required guest house
- Submit Applicant details
- Provide Visiting Member details
- System will automatically detect the availability of Homes and lead to Payment page
- Once payment has been completed, SMS will be sent to registered mobile number
- Online Payment Slip of confirmation will be loaded as a Proof of Booking
This online Slip generated will act as your proof of booking and same should be submitted to confirmed Guest House while check in at Central Government holiday home, and also any payment made during online booking will not refunded or cancelled once the application booking is confirmed.