The process of Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking has helped its customers to easily transact their daily accounting details, and the features of internet banking online does help the customer to make transactions, pay bills, transfer money, and many more things.
To enjoy the service of BOM net banking, you should be an existing customer of the bank, and every customer will be given a User ID and password, using which they need to access the Net Banking page, through the maha connect website.
The credentials shared should be kept secret, as they give you direct access to all customer service banking features, and thus use your Net Banking credentials with secure access and enjoy the online service from Bank of Maharashtra.
Activate Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking
The existing customers of Bank of Maharashtra are asked to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking, the detailed process to apply and activate the Net banking credentials is given below.
- Visit the Bank of Maharashtra Official online website
- use the direct link bankofmaharashtra.in to open the Home Page
- Here click on ‘how to apply for Internet Banking’ from the menu
- Now download the respective Retail or Corporate Application form
- This form will also be available in your Bank of Maharashtra Branch
- Fill the Application Form by providing your Account Details
- Given an active Mobile Number and Email ID to link
- Submit the Filled in the Application form to the Branch of BOM
- Make sure you have dual checked the details and sign at end
- The Bank will process your request and will proceed with the Application
- Once Verify, the User ID and Password with Unique PIN will be activated
- These credentials will be sent to customers through posts to their communication addresses, and thus this User ID and Password are not to be shared with anyone.
Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking Login
Once you have activated the Bank of Maharashtra internet banking, you can now move on to login with your login credentials. Use the below guided process to login and access your banking features.
- Make use of mahaconnect.in Link to Open Intent Banking Page
- Maha Connect of Bank of Maharashtra is loaded with your required content
- Click on Login and then select the option as Retail or Corporate
- Enter your User ID, Password along with the first page to Open In
- Enter the Captcha Code > Click on the Login button to proceed
- Once your details are verified, the Bank of Maharashtra will take you to its MahaConnect Customer Page which gives you full online access to your banking features.
How to Reset my account of Maharashtra Net Banking Password?
If you have entered the wrong password more than three times, then your account will be temporarily locked for 24 hours. Thus you will not be able to login back and experience the service of internet banking. Thus customers need to wait for 24 hours or reach the Bank of Maharashtra Customer service to reset their account instantly.
Can I Deactivate my Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking?
The process of Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking is all done through offline mode only. Customers if they have decided to stop using the online service of BOM bank, then they need to visit their Branch and request for deactivation of Internet banking through an application form provided in Bank. This can be reactivated back with the same activation process given at the start of this article.
Can we make Bill payments with BOM internet Banking?
Yes, the User ID and Password received for your Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking are linked with your account. Thus you can make the payment of your Bill from any respective Payment site using the internet banking features by providing your login credentials.