Get a print of TN EC online or view TN Encumbrance Certificate (EC) from Tamilnadu Government against your property, Check your property details at TNREGINET EC Online portal as per the new process…
The Encumbrance Certificate is an important part of a property, which gives detail information on the current property from history, and this EC for a property provides by the government’s sub-register office.
In past days, citizens reach the sub-register office and get EC request to print, and this might have taken days to get EC for a property, but the online TN encumbrance certificate option by the Tamilnadu Government helped the citizens to get it in quick time.
This also helps the citizens to check if the property is free from legal or monetary liability, such that you can proceed to buy the property in the state.
To get your Encumbrance Certificate online from the official TNREGINET portal of the Tamilnadu government, you may please have your property details with you while trying to get the Encumbrance Certificate online with the below process.
TN EC View
- Visit Tamilnadu Registration Department weblink tnreginet.gov.in to open TN home page
- Select the English Language at the top-right if required
- Hover to E-Services from top menu
- Go to Encumbrance Certificate > Tap on View EC
- Select EC to view your Encumbrance Certificate
- Select Zone > District > Sub Registrar Office
- Provide EC Start Date > EC End Date
- Select Village (Area)
- Enter Survey Number > Subdivision Number
- Click Add > Type the display security code shown
- Click on the Search button and wait for the results to display
- That’s it, the Encumbrance Certificate for your property details displayed on the screen.
- Select the option and donwload EC for your future reference.
- Can i Get any time TN State Property EC in Online?
In many areas, TN EC online view available from 01.01.1975, but in some areas, it is available from 1983, 2007. So check the date of EC availability if getting an error when downloading.
- Should I Pay for an Encumbrance Certificate in Tamilnadu?
No, as the TN EC view now provided from the online service. Citizens should not pay any amount for this certificate. Just use the online download process and get the Encumbrance Certificate download from the Tamilnadu Government website.
- Can I take an Encumbrance Certificate Offline in Tamilnadu?
Yes, the owner can visit sub-registrar office in which their property falls and request them to print your property Encumbrance Certificate or ec view by filling an offline form.
- Is there any charges for EC in Tamilnadu?
For Offline, an amount of Minimal charges taken by the respective representative. They will work on getting your Encumbrance Certificate form’s very first owner title. This will usually take 1 day, as offline EC will have the sub-registrar stamp as authentication.