If you’re unsure the best way about how to boil eggs and want to know how to peel them effortlessly, I’d be happy to share a simple and effective process with you. Just let me know!
Boiling eggs to perfection requires precision. The key to achieving firm yolks and whites lies in boiling them for an exact amount of time. However, if boiled for too long, the yolks are prone to explosions. Remember, timing is everything when it comes to boiling eggs!
Thus having the eggs properly boiled will even help you to peel the eggs in an easy way as mentioned by our simple guide as below. If you have medium size eggs you can boil it for 7 minutes and if the egg is large then you can boil it for 8 minutes.
In the case of very large eggs they have to be boiled for over 10 minutes to cook properly. Eggs should not be placed directly into the cold water before they are going to be boiled, as the water will take much longer time to boil.
Eggs are to be boiled until 100 degrees to make them fully boiled and easy to peel the shell. Below is the process for Hard boiled eggs to make them properly cooked.
How to Boil Eggs
- Place eggs in a bowl and fill it with cold or normal water
- Make sure the water is above 1 inch in bowl form Eggs
- Ignite the flame and then let it boil for until heated well
- Keep the flame until the water starts bubbling in the bowl
- Now stop the flame and remove the eggs from hot water
- Place the eggs in cold water and wait until they are cooled
- Now start peeling off the tongs form eggs
- Make sure to tap eggs on hard item and peel the shell
For perfectly boiled eggs, it is essential to add salt to the water. Salt helps to maintain the water temperature and ensures that the eggs are boiled to perfection. However, it’s crucial to add the right amount of salt, as too much salt can alter the taste of both the egg whites and yolks. So, be confident and add salt in the correct quantity to achieve the best results.