Here is the complete details about SSO eMitra of Rajasthan state Government to maintain one digital login identity for all applications, Just check how an employee or citizen register for SSO eMitra new account, and what are the requirements for new registration…
SSO stands for Single Sign On and SSO eMitra is for Rajasthan Single Sign On for any citizen of Rajasthan to create their digital identity. According to their official website, more than 18672702 identities have been created from their official website as of 13/04/2020, and there are different benefits of being a part of this online platform out of which the primary one is to be under the Jan Aadhaar scheme and benefits.
Along with that you can also get benefits from schemes such as Bhamashah but before you do, you have to create your account and in the below guide we have explained the exact steps you need to follow, and if any queries, you may contact SSO customer care.
Requirements and Eligibility for eMitra SSO New Account
These are few of the requirements that are essential for anyone to be eligible for Rajasthan eMitra SSO registration.
- Rajasthan permanent citizens are only eligible to register
- Not just Citizens but Industries, organizations,business and even employees form government can register
- Required Documents: So, any permanent citizens will need to have Identify proof such as ration card, Bhamashah card or Aadhar card to register along with below details.
- Jan Aadhaar Card
- Google ID – For Business
- Facebook Page – For Citizens and Business – Not mandatory
- Industry Aadhaar Number (UAAN) – Mandatory for Business
- Business Register Number (BRN) – Mandatory for Business
- SIPF Number – Not Mandatory
Once you are ready with the above requirements and the eligibility criteria, then follow the steps to complete your SSO Rajashthan eMitra account registration.
SSO Registration Rajasthan
- Open this link or follow this URL https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register to your browser
- On this page, as per your personality, you have to choose the type of registration from
- Udhyog – Business
- Govt. Employee
- Registration for Citizen: Click on the Citizen and under it you can register for this using one of the listed Identify proofs.
- Jan Aadhaar
- Registration for Udhyog: Business, click on the Udhyog option and then select any of the options to move forward with.
- Udhyog Aadhaar
- Registration for Government Employees: Click on the option Govt. Employee option and then click on the SIPF option and government employees can click on SIPF option to register.
- Once you have selected any of the given options, you have to enter the required ID card & password detail
- Then click on the Next button which will send the User ID to your email address and phone number.
Why to register with SSO eMitra?
Rajasthan is a large state and in order to make sure every citizen receives the benefits, and that is why the Chief Minister of Rajasthan has created the Emitra SSO. In this online platform, the citizens will be allowed to avail the cards and the features associated with them such as Jan Aadhaar Card, Aadhar Card ID registration, UAN Number, BRN – Business Register Number and Bhamashah Card as well.
Do I have to register again for all the said services?
Yes, you will have to but the good part about this platform is that all the information related to a citizen is already online which makes the approval, verification process much easier and time taken to create an account on other services is less.
What is the benefit of eMitra SSO Rajasthan?
So all the services which we have taken about, you can login to those services using eMitra SSO username and the password directly which is a much easier task rather than remembering all the different user ID and password for all other services.
Can Business register for Rajasthan SSO eMitra?
Yes, businesses of all types can register for this platform and in order for them to register they have to use any of the required documents such as Udhyog Aadhaar or BRN number ID.