Find how to apply for Kerala Sevana Pension scheme, Check the eligibility and helpline / email address to raise the grievance on pension issues…
Kerala Government came with an initiative to bring up the individual family income above the poverty line. In recent times there have been multiple schemes to support the individual with minimum funds for their livelihood that ended up either into corruption or consequently resulted in delays. To overcome these problems, Kerala state government has initiated the Sevana Pension plan.
The plan consist of multiple schemes meant to provide services to lakhs of citizens in Kerala state. This move from the government was to provide social security services to every eligible citizen by properly implementing the schemes.
|Name of the Scheme||Sevana Pension|
|Official Web portal||welfarepension.lsgkerala.gov.in|
|Email Address||uidhelpdesk@ kerala.gov.in|
Sevana Pension Plan
The plan consists of different schemes implemented at their level and does include municipalities, corporations, Gram Panchayats and other local bodies.
- National old age pension
- Widow Pension
- Unmarried women pension
- Physically challenged person pension
- Pension to mentally challenged person
- Agriculture Labour pension
- Wages to Unemployment Labour
How to apply for Sevana Pension Schemes
A citizen of Kerala state can apply for Sevana Pension schemes if they meet their eligibility criteria. Here is the process which you can follow and get to apply for eligible schemes.
- Go to the local Municipal Corporation or gram panchayath office
- Fill the application form with all details as per government ID
- Attach the proof of identity along with other documents with form
- Submit the application form to the nearest office of government
- Respective office will initiate the enquiry of applicant provided information
- This process will take at least 45 days with all proper details
- If provide any wrong data, it may clear in next 30 days
- Once approved, the respective eligibility Pension may initiated
- The pension amount may directly deposited to applicant account
- What is the Sevana Pension National Old age pension amount?
The Kerala government has forwarded the India Gandhi National Old Age pension scheme to the citizens above the age of 70 years. The pension amount does vary from 1100 INR to 1500 INR as per the income slab level.
- What is the age slab for Widow Pension plan?
To be eligible for the Widow pension, the individual applicant must be above 60 years of age. Only the widow with an age of 60 years and having married in Kerala state for more than 10 years are eligible for the Widows Pension scheme.
- Is the Sevana Pension Plan available all over India?
The plan consists of seven different Sevana Pension schemes for the citizens of Kerala state. These plans only implemented in Kerala state and don’t hold their services in other states of India.