Microsoft’s Bing chatbot is an artificial intelligence-powered chatbot. It is intended to interact with users, presenting them with important information and answering their questions in real time.
Microsoft’s Bing Chat AI is an advanced chatbot that uses artificial intelligence to provide consumers with accurate information and real-time support.
Bing Chat is a Microsoft AI chatbot experience that uses the popular ChatGPT (version 4) Large Language Model (LLM) from OpenAI to provide similar responses to how humans respond to questions.
To begin using Bing Chat, navigate to “Bing.com” in Microsoft Edge, click “Chat,” and then utilize the prompt at the bottom to ask a question. You can ask follow-up questions, modify the conversation style to “Creative,” “Balanced,” or “Strong,” and so on.
Note: Microsoft’s Bing Chat AI is an advanced chatbot that uses artificial intelligence to provide clients with correct information and real-time support.
How to Use Bing Chatbot on Google Chrome
- Browse to Chrome Webstore > Extensions> Look for “Bing Chat for All Browsers” on Google.
- Choose “Bing Chat for All Browsers”> Include in Chrome
- Following Extension It displays the Chat option in the left side panel, right after the Search option.
- The person using the device can select a more creative, balanced, and precise communication kind.
- The Get the best experience with relevant responses section allows Microsoft to look into the browser’s content to allow Bing to converse on the current web page, analyze selected text, and carry out similar tasks.
- Users can ask questions through the Ask Me Anything option, which has a character restriction of 2000.
- When a user selects a new topic, the previous conversations are removed.
- You don’t have to enter the DevTools panel every time you want to use Bing AI using this Chrome extension.
How to Use Bing Chatbot on Firefox
- To use the service, you must first download the Bing Chat for All Browsers extension from the Firefox browser add-ons store
- Select “Add to Firefox.” To access
- Firefox is a famous web browser used by lots of people worldwide, Firefox for accessing the Bing chatbot is simple and convenient.
- You can begin using Bing Chat using your Microsoft-registered email account.
- All you need is a stable internet connection and a modern web browser such as Firefox,
- Using Bing AI Chat on it will provide you with a further layer of protection while engaging with the AI tool.
How to Use Bing Chatbot on Brave
- Find “Bing Chat for All Browsers”> Click “Add to Brave”
- First, open a fresh tab in your browser and click on the Bing browser extension that you installed earlier right next to the address bar. When it appears, click the “Open Bing Chat” button
- Then, to sign in, enter your email address as your username and password. If you are asked to keep signed in, select “Yes” on the following screen.
- When finished, close the open Bing tab and click on the extension and button again, as in the first step. This will launch the Bing AI conversation mode, and you will be able to utilize it on Brave Browse
How to Use Bing Chatbot on All Browser
- The Microsoft Account To begin with, Bing AI is a Microsoft service, hence you must register for an account with Microsoft.
- To use the Bing AI chatbot on any browser, we will also need a browser extension.
- The Microsoft registered email address is the one that will allow you to access Bing Chat from any browser.
- This procedure is quite straightforward. Simply go to the Microsoft Account page, register, and validate your email address.
- Chat for All Browsers Extension: After completing the previous two steps, you may access the extension “Bing Chat for all browsers” to begin utilizing Chat AI with the browser of your choice.
- This addon enables the useful Bing AI Chat capability.
Is Bing Chat only available on Edge?
Open the Microsoft Edge web browser to access Bing Chat. If you don’t have Edge, you can download it for Windows, Mac, and Linux
What did the Bing Chat bot have to say?
Bing’s chatbot, which conducts text conversations that sound terrifyingly human-like, began complaining about previous news coverage that focused on its proclivity to spread misleading information.