EPF Office details of Andhra Pradesh Zone with contact phone number and mail address details with Zonal incharge details and covered divisional EPFO offices and type of grievances handled at zonal level.
Additional Central Provident Fund Commissioner is the competent authority for Andhra Pradesh EPF Zone, and the four regional offices are under the control of EPFO Zonal Incharge.
EPF Zonal Office can do the following
- Regularly monitors the overall performance of EPF RO’s and SO’s under the jurisdiction.
- Perform operational audit of Regional and Subordinate offices
- Keeps a watch on regular operation and productivity of EDP Centres on Manpower needs and troubleshoots.
- Any time Administrative Inspection.
- Can starts training & retraining
|Name of the EPFO Zone||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Zonal Headquarters Location||Vijaywada|
|Incharge of AP EPFO Zonal Office||Additional Central Provident Fund Commissioner (ACPFO)|
|Address of the AP EPF Zonal Office||Door. No: 24-4-16,17, 2nd Floor, Gnanolive Street, Gandhi Nagar, Vijayawada – 520003|
|Contact Telephone Number||0866 2576700|
Regional Offices under EPF Andhra Pradesh
Divisional Offices under EPF Regional Office
- Anantapur, Kurnool, Nellore, Tirupati
- Ongole, Vijayawada
- Bhimavaram, Eluru, Kakinada
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram
Account holders of Employees Provident Fund under the above EPFO Regional offices can approach the EPF Zonal office Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh to resolve any kind of EPF account related issues for further directives, if not find the solution at concerned regional office.