Get COVID-19 E Pass with new online application, Submit your details with your registered mobile number to get approve for Corona Lockdown E Pass and attend for your emergency duties if your an employee, Find your state web portal and apply for epass online to go out for an emergency health care issues or other…
But as Citizens of India, and Employees of Government everyone has been following the lockdown and it has been a huge impact that the rise of COVID-19 patients is not high when compared to other countries, but this does not mean we have the flexibility to roam or move freely during the lockdown period and as individuals we have to make sure we stay at home, But there are some times when you really have to attend outside work, to meet requirements, groceries or daily wages to be collected from certain people.
What is Corona E Pass by Government
Our government understands that the lockdown period is important but at the same time people also have to fill their daily needs, groceries and attend important responsibilities to ensure that their lives go on and to help such people Indian government has released Corona E Pass (COVID-19 ePass) for free movement, and this is also called a Movement pass where some individual has to apply for the pass by selecting his reason for the movement and the approval will be given to him, upon which he can travel with it.
One of the key things to be noted is that the pass is only valid for the person who has got approval for and cannot be for a longer duration of time like days and weeks, and on the other hand, it is only applicable for residents and local people to ensure their needs are met, so as a responsibility proper care should be taken when traveling.
How to Apply for COVID-19 ePass Online
The Government has released different links and portals for each state to issue Corona (COVID-19) E Pass, so residents of particular or respective states can use them to apply for the pass by following the below- generic method of application.
- In the first step you have to open the ePass portal for your State or respective location mentioned in the table given
- Then from the tabs section to get Corona (COVID-19) pass, you have to click on “Apply E Pass” tab option
- ePass form will load next and you have to fill the form with all the details asked as per your requirement (Name, Phone Number and Address are few of the important details along with others)
- You can also upload any document to ensure approval is made easily and then click on the Submit button
- Once the respective authority has approved your ePass travel, then you will receive a notification SMS on your mobile link with link to download the ePass as well
Corona (COVID-19) E Pass Application Online Websites in States
|State||Online ePass Apply Link|
|Maharashtra||Essential Service Registration (https://covid19.mhpolice.in/registration)|
|Tamil Nadu||EPass Online Application|
- What are the requirements or reasons to Get COVID-19 ePass
You can apply for Corona ePass only for daily needs such as food supply, electricity bills and other payments to be made, While Health care and other essential workforce like Police, Fire Department, Banking services, Media and healthcare patients can also avail this easily, and some other reasons can be the death case or need of medical services.
- Why is my Corona ePass approval rejected?
One of the reasons why the pass is rejected is because of invalid reasons to apply for the pass or your reason for free movement is not essential as per the Government.
- How to use Corona ePass to travel during lockdown?
Once it is approved, you can download the ePass for Corona free movement and then take a print out copy so that it can be shown to police when you travel.