Pay your house tax bill online through AP property tax payment gateway and get discount if any applicable for Andhra Pradesh residential & commercial property located in the state…
Andhra Pradesh State Government collects Property Tax from citizens for every 6months or Yearly from their citizens owning property (Land, House or any such equivalent), and the AP property tax is calculated based on Annual Rental Value and Tax Rate fixed by corporation of property.
The percentage of house tax rate will change based on the location of urban bodies which will be calculated to measure the area of Land or property, and thus a clear calculation of AP Property Tax for that month can be found on the official website or from the receipt received while payment.
This is a one time compulsory payment to be done by every property owner once in 6months or for a year, and the property tax bill is different for Agriculture or Industrial tax mentioned, and there are multiple payment platforms launched to pay AP property tax to clear current dues, Let’s check as below
The below is the step by step online new process for Andhra Pradesh property tax payment through web portal, so with out wasting time let’s watch house tax bill payment process
AP Property Tax Payment
- Open cdma.ap.gov.in web portal on your browser
- Hover to Online Payments
- Click on Property Tax
- Drill down and Select District, Corporation / Muncipality / Np and Payment Type
- Click Submit
- Enter your 10 digit Assessment Number and Click Search
- Click on Pay Tax at right side
- Enter the amount to pay in the column provided (Balance amount you are likely to pay)
- Select CFMS Payment Gateway
- Scroll down and Accept the Terms Conditions
- Click Pay Online
- Click Online Payment
- Find the Charges for various modes (Net Banking, Debit / Credit Card)
- Click SBI
- Select your payment source from different options and complete your payment with your secured credentials.
- How to change my Name in AP Property Tax Bill?
If you found to change your name based on the current generated Property Tax payment slip, then you need to visit the nearest municipal / corporation office with your receipt, Sale deed having correct name on property, No Objection Certificate and an Application form, and this will be taken by the department through AP Online and will be proceeded in 15 working days.
- Does Property tax Collected on Empty Land in AP?
Yes, as per the rules and regulation if any land is owned by anyone without being under the agriculture category in Andhra Pradesh, the property tax will be calculated with less percent value and one can get the detailed information from their local municipality with the current AP Property Tax payment receipt.